Truth or Dare - Millie

I'm writing loads at the start of December so I can post these over Christmas

Millie and Noah decided it would be a good idea to go live on Instagram because there was a sleepover with the whole cast, your parents were the only ones to have all of you at once.

"Okay so we're going to play truth or dare now so send in some" Noah said.

"Um I didn't agree to this" you laughed.

"Tough" Millie said and you groaned.

Although you and Millie had come out with your relationship across social media and to your friends and family you still acted more like best friends.

"Okay first one.. Caleb, post something weird on Twitter about the Lion King" Finn read out.

He did what was said and then he read out the next one.

"Finn, which of the girls would you rather kiss, whoever it is you have to do it"

"Well I'm going to say Sadie just because Y/N or Millie would kill me" he laughed.

He leant over and kissed Sadie on the cheek awkwardly.

"Okay this one is for Millie and Y/N.. play too hot" Noah read out.

(Basically too hot is when you have to kiss and not touch the other person.. the first person to touch the other looses)

You both looked at each other and blushed. she wasn't going to move so you leant over and pressed your lips to hers hands beside her legs as you pushed her back accidentally.

You heard 'ooh'ing' from the others but ignored it, you felt her smile against your lips, she thought she was going to win so you deepened it making it more difficult. She fell back onto the floor and leant up to your face.

"Whoop I win" you laughed.

She pouted slightly which made the others laugh.

——-

After the live ended because of the length of it you put on a movie as everyone sat on the sofa, either under a blanket or next to someone.

"You know, I don't think I mind showing everyone that we're together anymore" she smiled and looked up at you.

"Me either" you leant down and kissed her.

She leant her head on your chest and watched the movie.

"Ya know, I think this is cuter than the movie" I heard Gaten laugh.

He pulled his phone out so you covered your face.. not wanting anyone to see you with no makeup.

Everyone laughed when Millie buried her head into your chest to hide herself.

They took loads of photos before actually watching the movie and eventually falling asleep.

The ending is kinda shit but oh well 😂