Saviour - Millie

Sorry for any mistakes 🏳️‍🌈

You got home from school at around 4 because you went to get food first with your friend. You were bullied badly at school but it was everyday life now. You saw them bullying other people but there was nothing you could do about it right now.

You changed out of the clothes you wore to school and went out to go to the park. You lived alone currently because your parents weren't around and your siblings can't live with you. You were walking through a small field when you heard someone yell.

"Help" you heard someone wheeze.

You turned around fast and to see the bullies walking away. You sighed and walked over to the person. You held your hand out and she took it.

"You alright?" You asked concerned.

She swayed slightly but you caught her, you held her still before helping her over to a bench. She sat down slowly.

"They bully me too, stick with me alright" you held her hand.

She nodded and hugged you.

"Thank you" she smiled.

"Let's go back to mine I'll clean you up..." you waited for her name.

"Millie" she said

You stood up and she grabbed your hand coming with you.

"Won't your parents get mad at you having someone over without telling them" she said

"Um.. no they don't live with me" you smiled weakly.

"Oh.. I'm sorry" she said.

"It's alright.. why were they beating you up?" You asked curious.

"Because I came out to everyone a few days ago, they haven't left me alone" She sniffled.

"Okay well if It makes you feel any better they've picked on me for the same reason, just like 3 years more" you laughed.

She laughed with you and hugged you.

"I really can't thank you enough" she smiled up at you because you were a bit taller.

"No need" I smiled and pulled her inside.

She jumped up onto the counter and looked around, you went to get the first aid kit and asked her if she wanted anything to eat or drink which she said yes to.

"Here, this may sting a bit" you said as you put rubbing alcohol on a cotton pad.

She flinched slightly I held up my hand for her to hold as I carried on cleaning her up.

"You're very motherly" she giggled.

"I try" I smiled and threw away the cotton pad before helping her down.

"Do you wanna stay for Dinner?" You asked

She nodded and you started cooking.

"Don't you get lonely here?" She asked.

"Extremely" you sighed.

"You're very strong" she said in admiration.

You turned to her as the things cooked.

"Thank you"

"Can I stay over here, I don't want to really leave you alone today"

"Sure, I can walk you home to grab some things or you can just wear mine, it'll be a bit large though"

"Okay, I'll wear yours, we have school tomorrow though so I'll still have to wear some things of yours"

"No problem"

You dished out the food and placed it in-front of her. After eating you both went to change and then went to watch a movie.

"You're really sweet you know" she looked over at you.

"Thanks" you smiled.

"I think I like you Y/N"

"I think I like you too Millie"

"Come here" you opened your arms for her.

"I'll protect you from whoever was hurting you, okay?" You hugged her.

"Thank you Y/N" she whispered before she fell asleep on your arms.