Re united - Eleven

I'll do a Millie one next ❤️

Mikes P/O/V -

It had been about 3 days since Will was found and Eleven died/went missing. Y/N has been depressed, even if she doesn't show it, she's my twin sister I can feel it.

Dustins P/O/V -

Ever since Eleven went missing we've all been upset but this whole thing has taken a major toll on Y/N.

Lucas P/O/V -

Y/N is normally the mother of the group. Making everyone happy, caring for them. For the past 3 days it hasn't been like that. She's been smiling but we all know deep down she's crying for help.

Your P/O/V -

I don't know what is worse. That El is missing or that I know she's alive but have no idea where she is. We had a connection, with that I know she's still alive, I can feel it.

For the past 2 days I haven't left my bed, mike has brought me food but I haven't eaten it, I've only left to use the bathroom. I feel like I'm falling apart. Every night I cry myself to sleep, apparently in my sleep I scream El's name.

The connection is so strong I can feel her pain, I just hope she doesn't feel mine.

No Ones P/O/V -

Eleven had been trying to contact you through the phones and TV's but you're never anywhere near them, she's seen Mike though.

She is currently with Hopper, under his protection.

You had a plan, you were going to hunt for her. You weren't going to stop until you found her. You had an idea but you didn't know where to find her, just who to ask.

Hopper.

You walked to the police station from your house, your usual makeup not done, hair in a messy bun, sweat pants and a hoodie with old converse.

When you entered the lady at the front gave you a disgusted look.

"Where's Hopper?" You asked bluntly.

"I-i don't know" she said obviously lying.

You slammed your hands on the desk. "Where is he?!" You shouted, anger evident in your eyes.

"I-in his o-office" She stuttered.

You went to his office and opened the door.

"Where is she?" You asked.

"Who?" Hopper asked although he knew who you were talking about.

"Please Hop you know who I'm talking about. I know you have her. I'm begging you please let me see her, I can't handle it anymore" you started sobbing uncontrollably, you thought you had cried yourself out but obviously not.

He pulled you into a hug quickly. "Listen kid, I'll let you see her, every now and then, you can stay the night but you have to keep on the down low, alright?" He said.

You nodded frantically before crying even more.

"Thank you so much, when? Can I stay tonight? I'll say I'm going to Y/F/N" you asked panicked.

"Alright go get your stuff I'll take you, meet me back here" he said.

You ran home and got a bag not telling anyone but your mum that you were going to Y/F/N and leaving.

You rode to the police station and Hopper was in his car. You jumped in and he began driving.

"You really love her don't you kid?" He asked scanning your attire only now.

"I don't even understand how she has this affect on me" you chuckled at him.

- Time Skip -

You arrived and Hopper did a weird knock thing, the locks opened and you saw El on the couch.

"El" you said catching her attention.

"Oh my gosh" you said walking over to her.

"Y/N" she said and hugged you like you were going to disappear into thin air.

"I missed you so much" you sobbed into her shoulder.

"I missed you too" she said but it was muffled.

"Alright I'm going to go back to work, have fun AND STAY SAFE" he said slightly louder.

You and Eleven cuddled up and you smiled down at her.

"I love you" she said looking up at you.

"I love you too" you said.

You sat up and so did she, you sat cross legged looking into each other's eyes. You leaned in and so did she.

"Can I?" You asked and she nodded hesitantly.

You closed the gap and captured her lips in yours, she smiled and so did you before leaning more in and deepening it slightly.

You pulled apart a big smile painted on your faces.

"Come here" you said and she laid on top of you, snuggling into you.

"I love you so much" you said.

"Mmm, I love you too" she said and drifted off to sleep, you following.
I'm