Party - Millie

You walked into the room and started to look for your girlfriend Millie straight away. She told you to meet her at a party that Sadie was having at her house so you got slightly dressed up.

You could see that there weren't that many people here, mostly just the cast and a few of Millie and Sadie's friends.

You saw Finn across the room and he waved you over.

"Hey Y/N" he put his arm over your shoulder.

"Hey Finn" You hugged him back.

"What's going on here?" Gaten asked.

"These jokes are really getting old, I don't have a straight bone in my body" you laughed.

"True, true"

"Where's Millie?" You asked.

"She went to the bathroom"

"Okay, byee catch up with you later"

You walked up to the bathroom and heard whispering coming from inside.

"Just let go of me" it sounded like Millie so you got a bit worried straight away.

You knocked on the door quite loud.

"I need to use the bathroom"

Millie opened the door straight away with a scared expression. You discreetly grabbed her hand and rubbed your thumb on it to calm her down.

"What's going on here?"

"Nothing, I was just talking to my girlfriend" the man explained.

"Well that's where I think you're wrong, we've been together for about.. 3 years now and I don't think she's ever mentioned you. Also I'm a black belt so I'd leave pretty quick if I were you" you smirked.

He ran off pretty fast and you just giggled slightly before turning to Millie.

"He didn't hurt you did he?"

"No, you came just in time"

She wrapped her arms around your waist and put her head on your chest.

"I was so scared"

"You're okay now, don't worry"

I'm going off my height, I'm like 5 inches taller than her soooo that's what it'd look like.

You kissed her forehead and went back down with the others to chat but she didn't leave your side much.

Sorry for the bad end, kinda rushed this