Break up - Millie

Sorry for any mistakes

You walked into yours and Millie's shared apartment. You had moved into a temporary flat type thing together while season 3 was being filmed as it was easier and cheaper than a hotel.

You had rushed home from work after one of the people you worked with told you that Millie and Jacob had broken up. Millie usually slept in quite late so you wouldn't have known until your day off because you hardly see each other while you work.

You jumped into your car and went back to the apartment and rushed in hearing slight cries coming from the bathroom.

"Mills, let me in"

"I'm fine Y/N"

"Stop lying, just let me in"

She opened the door and wrapped her arms around your waist and put her head in the crook of your neck.

"I should've listened to you" she mumbled.

"I know but that doesn't matter now, let's go to the shop and get some snacks and watch some movies. Go get ready"

She scurried off to her room and you went to yours to get your purse then when to wait in the living room.

She walked out in a large hoodie and a pair of shorts and converse.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, lets go"

She linked her arm with yours as you walked down the street and whenever someone walked past she ducked her head into you to hide her swollen eyes.

——

After buying all the snacks you wanted you both ran back with bags of food that you would probably forget half of.

You walked inside and sighed at the warmth that closed in around you.

"Mm it's cozy"

"Go look in the living room" you gesture to the door.

She walked in and saw the blanket fort you had set up while she was getting ready.

"When did you do this? And how"

"Earlier, choose something to watch and I'll get all the snacks out"

——

You were on the second movie of the night and it was around 9 so it was beginning to get darker.

"I'm tired" Millie mumbled.

You looked over to see her cuddled into the cushion.

"Come here" you laughed.

She crawled over to you and led her hair in your lap.

"Don't let him hurt you. He was dog shit from the beginning"

She giggled and snuggled into your leg.

"Go to sleep. I won't leave you on your own"

"Night Y/N"

"Night Mills"