Request ✨

I was let go after the whole thing happened with Will being taken over by the shadow monster and the whole place was shut down. I'm 013 and I have the power to teleport, I have telekinesis and I can read minds, my best friend in the lab was 011 but she left a year ago and I haven't seen her since.

I was staying with the Harrington's since they adopted me, Steve was nice but Troy was mean. Apparently Steve invited over some people that are my age that he hangs around with I think he said Mike, Jane, Will, Dustin, Lucas and Max so I was excited to meet those. I hadn't been given a name yet so they all referred to me as T until I came up with a name I wanted.

Steve went to get Will and Dustin since they lived farthest away and apparently Jane was with Lucas, Max and Mike so I was left on my own with Troy.

"Where's Steve freak?" He came downstairs.

"I-i, he went out" I stuttered.

Troy always made me really nervous because he was known as a bully and Steve told me to not tell him anything because he'd do the same to me.

"I-I, got a stutter weirdo?" He came up to me.

"Leave her alone Troy" Steve came through the door and I cowered into the couch.

He walked away and Steve came up to me asking if I was okay to which I only nodded.

He patted my knee and then got up, when I looked around I saw 2 boys, one with curly hair and one with a bowl cut they were both quite short.

"T this is Dustin and Will, Dustin, Will this is T she doesn't have a proper name yet" he introduced us to each-other.

You were wearing a T-short and the 013 was very visible on your wrist so the two noticed pretty quick.

"Hey like El" Dustin said excited.

"El?" You looked confused.

"Eleven, she's our friend, we'll she's Jane now but she has powers, *gasp* do you?!" Dustin explained.

"Eleven?! She was my best friend in the lab and yes I do" I said with a huge grin.

"Are we going to re-unite you two?" Will said also getting excited. 

"This is so cool" Steve squealed.

This caused all of us to laugh and then there was a knock on the door, Steve went to answer it and a few seconds later 4 people walked in. 2 girls and 2 boys.

"Guys this is T or Thirteen and T this is Mike, Lucas, Max and Jane.. of Eleven" Steve explained and I looked at Jane.

"Thirteen" She said and walked closer.

The others were watching with huge smiles on their faces.

Both of us started to cry and we both hugged.

"I missed you, I didn't know if you would get out" she said.

"I missed you too"

For loveliestpeculiar ❤️