I'll Protect You - Eleven

So I've just started this story. I don't know how often I'll update but enjoy ❤️

Get Stranger Things Merch, worldwide shipping 🥰
https://stranger-merch.com/?ref=38

You were out with Mike, Lucas and Dustin looking for Will. You were apart of the friend group, like the mum to them all. Mike was your twin brother, you took pride in being 10 minuets older.

You had just left your bikes at the edge of the forest and went in to begin the search of your best friend.

You heard a tree branch snap and you all turned to where the noise, although you pushed the others behind you as a protective instinct they tried to come forward.

"Hello?" You called.

A small girl with a shaven head and a long Tshirt peaked out. She was shy and that was easy to tell from the way her head was down.

"Are you lost love?" You asked sweetly.

"No" she answered.

"Oh okay, we'll do you have somewhere to stay?" You asked.

"No" she said again.

"Okay we'll come with me, I'll help you okay?" You smiled and held out your hand.

She took your hand cautiously and nodded. You pulled her up with you to the bikes. The boys looked shocked at how well you dealt with the situation.

- Time Skip -

You arrived back and set up a tent in the basement for the girl.

"Do you want some clothes?" I asked and she nodded.

"Mike go into my room and get a pair of leggings and a tshirt please and other things" you said giving him a look, he rolled his eyes and went to do it anyway.

"So what's your name?" You asked smiling at her.

She lifted her sleeve to reveal a tattoo '011' it said.

"Eleven?" You asked questioningly.

"Well my name is Y/N or Y/N/N for short so let's call you El okay?" You smiled at her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

She smiled at you and nodded.

"Here you go" Mike said and handed you the clothes before going to stand by Dustin and Lucas.

"You know how to do this?" You asked and she nodded.

"Okay go change in the bathroom" you smiled and walked her over to there.

You went to close the door but she shook her head frantically.

"Stay?" She said.

You nodded and sat on the bath while she got changed, not looking but just being in her presence. She was obviously terrified, you needed to know more about what was going on.

She tapped you on the shoulder and you went back out into the basement.

The boys had left when you got out and Mike was sat on the couch.

"So El, why were you out there?" You asked

"Bad men" she said bluntly.

"Bad men?" Mike asked.

She held a finger gun to her head, then mikes the yours. You looked at each other shocked.

"We're here to protect you El, okay? If one of us isn't, the other will. We won't let them hurt you okay?" You said and placed your hand on her knee.

"Do you want to stay down here or come to my room with me?" You spoke again.

She pointed at me and I grabbed her hand.

"Distract Nancy and our parents. I'll run us up, mum never comes in my room anyway." You said and mike walked up the stairs.

You ran up the stairs still holding onto her.

"Okay you stay here, we'll share my bed and tell me if you need anything, I'll go get us some food." She nodded and you left.

You went to grab some Eggos, chips and two bottles of water.

"Y/N why are you taking those?" Nancy asked.

Shit.

"Oh I feel like crap and I don't want to make anyone else ill, I'll be fine just gonna stay in my room" you smiled at her and started up the stairs.

"Here you go El" you handed her the water and placed the food between you on the bed.

She picked up and Eggo and ate it, her face glowing with happiness.

"You like them?" You laughed.

She just carried on eating them. When she finished you placed it all on the floor and led down El following. She smiled as she faced you.

"Wake me up if you need anything okay?" You said and she smiled at you.

"Thank you" she said and you nodded drifting off into a sleep.

4:00 am

You woke up to sniffing, you opened your eyes and saw Eleven crying.

"Come here" you said opening your arms for her to hug you.

"You're okay, I promise you" you said.

"Promise?" She asked

"It's something you never break, friends use them a lot"

"Friend?" She was still confused.

"Someone you trust in, tell things you don't tell anyone else" you said.

She smiled and snuggled into you again. You smiled and hugged her before you both fell back asleep.