You gave up - Millie

Trigger Warning

You opened your phone to see multiple messages from everyone, you ran out of Millie's house earlier today because everything had gotten to much. You were depressed and recently it had become extremely bad along with anxiety kicking your ass slowly.

Groupchat

Caleb: Y/N are you okay?
Noah: obviously she isn't!
Noah: Finn, got to her house with Sadie, I don't have a good feeling
Gaten: I don't want anything to happen to her
Finn: none of us do Gaten
Sadie: we're leaving now text you guys later!
Caleb: I don't want to loose my best friend, why did no one notice!
Millie: I did
Caleb: then why the hell didn't you say anything!
Millie: she told me not to
Gaten: that's a stupid reason!
Caleb: no, no it's not. She obviously didn't want us to know
Noah: or she didn't want us to stop her
Caleb: fuck!
Caleb: Finn hurry up and get there!
Gaten: holy fuck
Joe: what the hell is going on?
Caleb: we think Y/N is depressed and is about to do something
Joe: who's gone over there?
Gaten: Finn and Sadie.
Joe: well she's my sister so I'm gonna go over, make sure everyone stays in the same place
Sadie: she's not opening the door
Noah: Joe is on his way just talk calmly in case she's listening.
Sadie: nvm Finn found the key.

——

I heard someone knock on the door and I knew I had to be quick, i opened the pill bottle and grabbed 10 into my shakey hands.

'I love you guys'

I downed all the pills and drank from the sink to wash them down. I heard a door slam and looked up to see Finn and Joe looking down at me.

"No, no what have you done!!" I heard one of them.

My eyes began to get blurry before someone stuck their hand in my mouth and made me throw up.

"What did you do!" I heard a girl sob.

'Sorry'

"How many did you take?" Someone said calmly.

'5'

"Then we need to do this a couple more times, okay. You can't leave us"

I nodded barely even seeing now and starting to black out.

"3,"

"2,"

"1,"

I felt myself vomit and at least 3 pills come up.

"One more time" I heard what sounded like a different female.

'Who is that?'

"That's 911 on the phone, calm down okay? Once more. There's an ambulance on the way and it's better for us to do it"

I nodded once more and felt the vomit feeling again. That was it.

I collapsed into the closest person and passed out from exhaustion.

——

*Finn p/o/v*

The paramedics grabbed Y/N from the floor and lifted her onto the stretcher, Joe went in the ambulance with her because he was oldest and her brother while me and Sadie went in Y/N's car.

Once we got to the hospital we called the others and explained everything, Gaten cried, Noah was in shock along with Caleb and Millie didn't say anything just hung up.

Everyone arrived at the hospital half an hour later and had visible tears on their face.

"When can we see her?" Caleb asked.

"When they call us in, from her throwing up she's lost most of the nutrients in her body" Sadie said looking down.

"Why didn't I tell someone what was wrong, she told me everything but I kept my mouth shut! I didn't even comfort her" Millie cried.

Gaten hugged her and comforted her while the others sat in silence.

"People for Y/N Y/L/N" a nurse called.

"Me!" I shouted.

"You can see her 2 at a time but please be quite as she's asleep" she explained.

I nodded and called Gaten in with me.

——

*Millie's p/o/v*

I sat in the waiting room, anxious about seeing Y/N, Finn and Gaten came out and I went in with Noah.

She was lead on the bed awake but looking drained. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry" I cried.

"It's alright" her voice was raspy.

"No, no it's not. I should have told someone, got you help. You don't deserve this" I continued to cry.

She hugged me tight and kissed my forehead. I should be doing this for her, not the other way around.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too Millie" she said.

I felt her grip loosen around me and I heard the monitor she was connected to let out a long beep.

"NO!" I screamed.

I was pulled back by Joe and Noah.

"Please, no!" I sobbed and hugged joe.

"Take me, let her live" I sobbed.

"It's too late, we were too late, she lied, she took more that we didn't get, I'm so sorry Millie" joe said also crying.

"I love her"

"I know"