Finding Out - Millie

Here ya go people of the future reading this 😂 Okay so they're like 15/16 in this. I'm not updating again today ❤️

You had recently started filming season 3 of Stranger Things and it was really fun, you played Billies sister. You had made friends with the whole cast, especially Millie and Finn.

Millie was hosting a sleepover at her house. No one apart from the two of you knew that Millie and you were a thing, if never really came up. Though you had a bad feeling it was all going to come out tonight.

You had arrived at Millie's before anyone else, maybe and hour before, you were just sat in her room cuddled up and sharing occasional kisses when the door burst open, you jumped apart and looked at the door.

Finn came through with Noah following.

"Shit you scared me." You said breathless.

They laughed and so did Millie. Once you caught your breath you relaxed again chuckling slightly.

"Soooo what were you two doing, you seemed to jump apart awfully fast" Finn said and laughed under his breath.

"U-um Y/N you got this one?" Millie asked.

"No Mills I think you've got this" you said staring at the boys.

Out of no where Caleb, Gaten and Sadie came bursting in scaring you, out of instinct you grabbed Millie's hand. But you didn't realise the others noticed.

"No fucking way" Finn said eyes wide.

He hit Noah's shoulder and pointed to our hands which quickly separated after realising.

"Well I didn't expect this" Noah said.

You got up and bolted out of the room, and out to the garden. This was a lot at the moment so you had to get out some how.

"Y/N?" You heard Millie call.

"Y/N?" She called again.

She noticed you sat outside and jogged out. You choked out a sob and she pulled you into her, you cried into her shoulder.

"They're gonna hate me Mills" you said and started sobbing uncontrollably.

She rubbed your back as tears came to her eyes at how heart broken you sounded.

"I've got you, your alright" she said comfortingly.

The others stood in the door way watching everything that was happening. They didn't know you came from strict parents that would disown you if they ever found out (I actually have parents/my dads side of my family like this) and it broke them slightly at sight of you because you were always strong, never cried, or got angry, it just wasn't you.

It even surprised Millie that you were this broken. She knew your past with your family and was happy that you opened up about it.

"Look you can move in with me, you can't live in fear of him" she said kissing your cheek.

"I know but I couldn't cope with it, knowing they hate me" you said and sighed.

You sat up and wiped your tears, getting your phone out and cleaning up slightly before getting up and walking like nothing was ever wrong. The others looked at you shocked at how much you could hide your emotions.

"We're not gonna let this happen right?" Gaten said to the group.

"Millie!" Noah called.

"Yeah?" She said coming in too.

"What are we going to do?" Caleb asked.

"She's broken" Finn said sounding sad.

"Well by now she's probably gone to her bag, got a lighted and cigarette, light it and is smoking but that's besides the point she barley does it, so I'm flying her mum out so she has someone out here, her dad is going home and she's staying here" Millie said and the others looked shocked.

"You has this planned didn't you?" Sadie said and she nodded.

"My mum already knows about it all, she's agreed to let her stay" they all nodded.

"I'm going to go see her, but the tickets, send it to her mum here's her number, then here's her dads number tell him to leave or the police will be on their way" she said sternly before walking up the stairs.

Out on the balcony Y/N stood with a cigarette to her lips and a hood over her head.

Millie came out and hugged her.

"Hey baby" You said before flicking the ash off the end and playing back between your lips, inhaling deeply.

"We've got it covered" Millie said out of nowhere.

She explained everything and pulled the cigarette away from you and putting it out with her foot.

"You're strong, we'll do this together, all of us" she said and pulled you down to her level.

" I love you" you said and hugged her waist.

"I love you too" she said.

You both went inside and sat on the bed.

You both leaned in and shared a kiss, it was deepened quickly and you ended up on top of Millie having a heated make out session.

"Ah my innocent eyes" you heard Noah scream.

You and Millie laughed and pulled back from each other. You got up and hugged them all.

"Thank you all so much"