Sleepover - Sadie

You were hosting a sleepover with the rest of the cast, next week you would start filming season 3 so you decided to spend some extra time with them before since you hadn't been in any of the other seasons.

You played a gay girl who gets bullied by Troy and the group ends up taking you in because they thought you were different to everyone else. Originally they were going to make you straight but as you were gay irl they didn't want to make you uncomfortable by putting you with a guy.

"So what are we doing?" Noah asked.

"Well I was thinking about ordering food, whatever you guys want, then watching movies or I can put the hot tub on to warm through" you said.

"HOT TUB!" Millie shouted making everyone jump.

- Tine Skip -

After ordering food and making sure the hot tub was warm enough everyone went to go change. You put on your cutest bikini and let Millie and Sadie choose which one they wanted since they didn't bring one.

Yours:

Millie's:

Millie's:

Sadie's:

You walked out to grab towels

"Dam.. too bad you're gay" Caleb laughed.

"Shut it" you laughed along.

He walked up behind you.

"I'm sure Sadie will like it" he whispered so only you could hear.

You stopped what you were doing to chase him but he was already gone so you ran after him.

"Was that really necessary?" You asked once you caught up.

"Definitely" he smirked.

You jumped in the hot tub because Finn and Noah had got the towels while Gaten was trying to stop you attacking Caleb.

- time Skip -

You heard the doorbell, signalling that the food was here.

"Finn where are the towels?"

"Uhm, inside?" He said guiltily.

"Dam it"

You climbed out shivering from the temperature difference.

"Sorry!" Finn shouted.

"It's fine" you said.

You walked in unaware of the conversation going on outside.

"She's hot" Sadie said.

"What?" Noah asked.

"U-Uh I said s-shes hot" she stuttered.

"KNEW IT!" Caleb shouted.

They heard you shout something from inside and looked through the window to see a guy around 6ft trying to get in the door.

"Go away" you shouted.

Caleb and Finn were the first to jump out and run over, the others joining after.

"I'm pretty sure she said leave" Caleb said making his voice deeper.

"Look i'm Sorry I don't love you and never did, I'm sorry that you get attached to easily but could you fuck off so I can be happy" you said.

"That's not nice" he said.

"Okay then, could you kindly fuck off" you smirked and crossed your arms.

He groaned and left, you turned to see the others looking at you slightly shocked.

"Whaaaat?" You said confused.

"You have a bad mouth" Gaten laughed.

"Yeah I'm not little miss perfect now am I? Do you see any adults around here to bring me up right?" You said jokingly looking around.

"Fair enough" Noah said.

You heard the doorbell again but this time it was actually food.

"Thank you" you said and handed him the money while giving a polite smile.

"Do you lead two different lives, how are you so rude then so nice" Finn laughed.

"Skill" you said laughing.

- time Skip -

You were now all sat down watching movies in your room. You had a huge bed and a pull out bed in there so everyone could stay in there. The girls on the bed because you won Rock Paper Scissors.

You heard snoring and saw Noah asleep with drool coming from his mouth.

"Ew but aw" you said.

You laughed and picked him up putting him on the pull out bed.

"What he's light" I laughed because they were looking shocked again.

- Time Skip -

Everyone was pretty much asleep now, except you and Finn so you could clean up a bit, you heard someone talking and walked into the room to see no one awake.

"Finn" you whisper yelled.

"Hmm"

"Someone's sleep talking" you giggled.

He walked over to them and waved you over when he got to Sadie.

"She's hot" she mumbled barley Audible.

"who's she talking about?" You asked.

"No idea"

"Y/N is hot" she said.

Your eyes widened.

"I think I like girls, especially her" she mumbled again.

"Well that was unexpected" you said.

You had finished cleaning by now so you both climbed into bed and went to sleep.

- Time Skip -

You woke up the next morning with a head on your chest, you were confused but when you noticed it was Sadie you just ignored it and cuddled into her.

"They're so cute" Noah said.

"Agreed" Millie said.