Request ✨

Me and Millie were best friends, there were a few things that I never really told her because.. well it never really seemed necessary and I was nervous to. We had been friends since we were really young, like babies.

I had never said anything to anyone about liking girls.. because I felt as though I wouldn't be accepted with some or it never came up. I had quite the following on instagram and I had got the courage to come out. It was nerve racking and I knew I would get hate but I had to.

I'm gonna leave it at that because I don't know what you want me to put! ❤️

The comments I got on it were mostly positive but I lost a few followers, it didn't bother me though.

I had a few texts from friends and family but one stuck out to me.

Millie❤️ - why'd you never tell me? 🙄

You knew that you would have to reply and talk to her at some point so you did it now to get it over with.

You - come over, I'll talk to you

She came over within 20 minuets, you were nervous, no denying it but she was your best friend.

"I'm sorry I never said, I never came up and I was nervous" you said.

"But I'm your best friend, you don't keep something like this to yourself."

"I know that but I'd been fighting it for years and if I ever said it then I'd feel obligated to say everything"

"Then What is everything"

You paused and thought for a moment.

"Well.. The thing is. I like you. Not as a friend and it kills me because I don't know if your interested and it's too mu-"

You were cut off by Millie kissing you, you were surprised but kissed back.

"I like you too"

You blushed and hugged her.

"I'm sorry that I never told you" you mumbled into her shoulder.

"It's alright I understand" she said back and kissed your shoulder lightly.

spicy-hedgehog I know it isn't great I'm sorry ❤️