Kissing Scene - Millie

Okay so I'm kinda changing the stranger things plot slightly..

You had recently auditioned and got the part as Lydia on the show Stranger Things. She was Dustin's sister who was taken when she was young but was special so she was called by her real name and not by her number. You knew Eleven in the lab because you were tested on frequently together.

One of the things that they tested was wether being together for long periods of time then suddenly splitting the test subjects would hurt them and effect them. It did and due to the lack of power you two had they had no choice but to bring you back together.. blah blah blah so basically you had a lot of scenes with Millie so you two became close.

Everyone on set knew you were best friends that did everything together because you watched each others scenes. If one of you had a scene that was upsetting the other would comfort them after. It was getting to a point where they questioned your feelings for each other.

They decided to add a scene where the two of your characters kissed to see the reaction of the people and yourselves. Neither of you minded this because you were best friends and it didn't seem like a big deal. The night before you two had a sleepover and started to talk about the scene.

"So are you nervous about tomorrow?" I asked smiling.

"Nope not really" She laughed.

"You wanna practice are lines?" I asked and she nodded.

We practiced for a few hours before going to sleep earlier because we had to be up at 4.

- time Skip -

On Friday season 2 had come out and me and Millie were doing an interview with Finn, Gaten and Caleb.

"So Millie, how was your first kiss?" The interviewer laughed.

She rolled her eyes "Alright I guess"

I put my hand on my heart hurt and then just laughed. Since that day where we filmed the kiss, my and Millie had been together a lot more, we went on a few dates all because in the kiss there was a huge spark.

- flash back -

"You ready mills" you asked.

"Yup" she smiled and grabbed your hand pulling you onto set.

"Okay action"

"I missed you Lydia" There was a glint in her eyes.

"I missed you too Eleven" you smiled.

You two hugged and then pulled away staring into each other's eyes, you leaned in and pressed your lips to hers. You both instantly felt a spark that made you pull away and look at each other in shock.

- back to now -

"And Y/N, how was the kiss for you?" He asked.

"Well I enjoyed but I'm guessing someone else didn't" you laughed and nudged Millie who laughed along.

You went home with Millie that night and decided that you needed to post something.

"Mills I'm gonna come out, to fans. On twitter or Instagram" you said and your voice shook.

"I'll be here through anything don't worry" she smiled

She came and sat behind you with her arms around your waist and head on your shoulder.

Twitter :

After today's interview I feel like it's a good time to come out and say that I'm Bisexual, hate all you want I have everything I need beside me 🏳️‍🌈❤️

Instagram:

(Just imagine that's two girls) I felt a spark the minute we kissed on set @MillieBobbyBrown thank you for being supporting 🏳️‍🌈❤️

I felt a spark the minute we kissed on set @MillieBobbyBrown thank you for being supporting 🏳️‍🌈❤️

Snapchat:

"Hello people of Snapchat, if you don't follow me on twitter and Instagram then first of, you should, and secondly I just came out to the wonderful people and I guess I outed Millie too. Anywayy I just wanted to let you all know."

——

"I'm proud of you" Millie smiled.

"I'm proud of you too" you smiled and kissed her softly.

Okay so I got inspiration and I wrote this. ❤️also because I basically just this morning came out on instagram 😂