New Years - Millie

You are both about 18 in this

You and Millie decided to throw a huge New years party with the whole cast of stranger things and it along with all your friends. You were in charge of setting up the banners, lights and putting cups out because Millie wanted to do the food preparing.

"I'm so excited for tonight" She squealed handing up the banner.

"Me too, I'm hoping it isn't a flop" you laughed.

"It won't be, not shush and put your tallness to work" she pointed to the hanging banner.

- time Skip -

People had just started arriving and getting comfortable whenever, you had stuck with Millie because you weren't too keen on small spaces but agreed to this because it would make Millie happy.

"Stay with me Okay, nothing bad will happen" she held your hand.

You chose to believe this and went on with the night. Nothing would go wrong.. right?

- time Skip again.. soz -

Everyone was now here and a few people you didn't recognise but you ignored it, Millie's friends probably. You lost Millie about half an hour ago at 11 and didn't bother to find her because she was having fun. It was almost 12 though so you wanted to find her.

"What are you doing alone?" A guy about 19 came up behind you grabbing your hips.

"Leave me alone" your voice shook lightly.

"Now why would I do that" he growled.

He started kissing up your neck making you cry, not wanting him anywhere near you.

"Millie" you whisper yelled but it wasn't any use.

He grabbed your hand and tried to lead you to yours and Millie's room but you made yourself a dead weight so it was hard to move you. He was obviously stronger so he pulled you hard making you move and scream.

You saw Caleb walking down near you so you called him.

"Caleb!" You screamed.

He looked at you and rushed over.

"Who are you?" The guy dragging you asked.

"Caleb. And I think you should leave" he got in his face.

"Not gonna happen" he gripped you harder making you wince.

Caleb grabbed your body into a hug like thing and pulled you away. The guy groaned and left. As soon as he was gone you broke down and hid in caleb's chest.

"Let's go find Millie" he held you still, obviously noticing your scared-ness. (Is that a word.. idk)

You both went looking and eventually found her in the back room/kitchen area, after she saw you with makeup running down your face she ran over.

"What happened" she grabbed you and hugged you.

Caleb explained everything and she held you tighter.

"I'm so sorry I disappeared on you" She mumbled into your shoulder.

"I-it's Okay" you stuttered.

"No. No it's not, you could've been hurt baby" she started to cry too.

"It's okay though.. I d-didn't so it's okay I have you now" you kissed her shoulder.

"5! 4!" You heard the countdown so you grabbed her face.

"2! 1!"

After you heard that there were loads of poppers and you pulled her into a long, passionate kiss.

"I love you Millie"

"I love you too Y/N"