Shot .2 - Millie

To anyone who read about my phone being hacked I think I've sorted it but just in case I'm gonna leave it up ❤️

I woke up to really bright white light, I tried to open my eyes but I felt like I would go blind.

"She's waking up!" I heard someone shout.

What the hell, why'd you have to be so dam loud.

I groaned and opened my eyes quickly, why am I Here?

"Y/N!!" I saw B/B/F.

"What happened?" I said with a raspy voice.

"You saved basically the whole school by distracting that psycho for 5 minuets, you got shot in the stomach but you should be okay" he smiled.

You were happy that even though you got shot that you were able to save the school.

"Millie is here, she waited for you to wake up" B/B/F said and pointed out of the door.

He went to get her and you sat up slightly, you looked towards the door and saw Millie with red eyes.

"Why were you crying?" You asked confused.

"I was so scared that you wouldn't make it, I consider you a friend now and you got shot to save us, you don't even know me" She started to cry again.

You grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug, not caring how much it hurt.

"You were really brave to do that" she said in awe

"Well I felt the need to, I saved my bullies but I mean... they're still people"

She pulled away and the nurse walked in, she explained that I had been here for 3 days and hadn't woke up but I was doing well so I could go home tonight as long as I took it easy.

"I'm so glad that you're okay" B/B/F and Millie said.

"Me too, can I still dance?" I said and opened one eye looking at them.

"Should be okay, let me check" B/B/F walked out of the room.

"What you said in the library, about you not liking guys, was that true?" Millie looked at you curiously.

"Yep, guys gross me out and plus I have too many guy friends so I've kind of become one in a female body" I laughed then flinched because it hurt.

She rushed over and looked at the cut, I blushed because she had to lift up my shirt.

I don't know how but since I met her I've felt the need to keep her safe, I mean come on I've known her for (taking out the 3 days I was unconscious) less than a day I can't feel like this already.

"You should be able to dance after 6 months if everything goes right" B/B/F said with a sad but happy look.

"Okay.. WAIT 6 MONTHS?!" I shouted.

"Shush. Yes 6 months, sorry" he sighed.

I pouted which made them both start laughing.

- time Skip -

I was back in school now, it was my first day back, usually we had assemblies in the middle of the day but today it took over first period because it was apparently important.

We took our seats I sat between Millie and B/B/F and when everyone was here the principal started to talk.

"So as you know, a few weeks ago, someone came into the school with a gun, not many people were harmed thanks to a wonderful student, Y/N Y/L/N can you please come up here"

I got up and walked up to the front nervously.

"We would like to give you this for your amazing bravery, fast thinking and for putting your life on the line to save everyone. We know you live alone due to certain circumstances so we would love to announce that Millie's parents have offered to take you in, they won't adopt you because.. Well we won't tell you that but you will be with them"

You started to cry.

"Can we have an apology from all the students who have ever treated her wrong and a thank you from everyone because this young lady saved everyone's lives that day"

She finished her speech and walked off, you going back to Millie and B/B/F.

"You really are an amazing person Y/N, would you.. like to go on a.. date with me?" Millie said blushing.

"I would love to" you smiled.

Who new it would end up like this.

Hope this is okay for a part 2 ❤️