Shot - Millie

I don't want to offend anyone or trigger anyone so If you're sensitive to.. shootings or school shootings don't read this. I'm not trying to be insensitive ❤️ B/B/F is boy best friend. O/B/F is old best friend ❤️

You were at school when the lock down alarm went off throughout the whole area, you were walking through the cafeteria when it went off and saw another girl across from you. You grabbed her hand and walked into the large disabled toilets (there were big disabled toilets in the school I went to and like you could open them for shit so yeah).

"Who are you I haven't seen you around?" You asked.

"I'm millie, I just finished filming a Netflix show so I came here to work" she smiled and held her hand out which you shook.

You both heard a scream from outside and you pushed her back to peek outside the door. You saw your best friend on the ground, he looked like he was shot because he was holding his arm.

"Shit B/B/F!" You called and he looked up.

He shook his head frantically but you weren't about to leave him to bleed out so you left and ran to him, looking around. You grabbed his hand and dragged him into the toilets with the two of you.

"What is happening?!" Millie said terrified.

"Some kid brought a gun" he said still in shock.

You went through the first aid kit above the sink and pulled out a bandage and some wipes to clean up the wound and stop the bleeding slightly.

"I need to go check if we can make it some where, stay here I'll be back" you said unlocking the door.

You walked out and heard shots near the art rooms so you ran back and told them to run to the library, B/B/F was pretty quick to get there so you grabbed Millie's hand because she was slower than the both of you and didn't know where the library was.

You heard some shots behind you so you pushed Millie to go faster, she grabbed onto the library door and opened it and pulled you in before barricading it.

You pointed to the corner where there was another entrance. You pointed behind the counter thing where the librarian sat scared and told them to sit with her because no one would see you.

You walked over to the other entrance and was about to shut it when a shot shattered the glass. The glass went into your arm and you winced.

"I know you're in here, just come out" the person with the gun said.

You hadn't realised until now that he was your old best friend and completely nuts. so you thought that maybe he would listen to you, maybe?

"O/B/F.. please stop this" you said and looked him dead in the eyes.

"and why should I?" He growled.

"Because this isn't going to do anything but put you in jail"

"exactly! If I do this I'll be in jail but I'll be happy! You didn't want me! Why?! I was perfect for you!" He shouted in your face.

"I'm not into guys! I don't know how many times I've said this! You're not right for me!" I cried out, hoping he would be calm.

"Fine. But you have to kiss me. Then I'll stop" he smirked.

You pecked his lips, but cringed in disgust.

"Ha you thought" he shot you and then ran making you cry out in pain, clutching your stomach.

"Guys! He ran off through the entrance to the science department. Go out the main entrance to the police and ambulance, I'll be out soon" you coughed.

You saw the librarian and B/B/F leave but Millie came back and grabbed you and put you on the book trolley wheeling you out.

You were grateful, she could've been killed for this.

Just as you thought that you heard another shot so you told Millie to stop as you hopped off.

"Run" you choked out.

You crawled behind a wall and watched to make sure Millie and everyone else got out Okay.

What you hadn't realised until that moment that the whole school had made it outside expect you. You started to see black and looked down at your stomach to see that you were bleeding out. You were about 6 feet from the door and crawled to it.

You collapsed and blacked out on the outside, you saved everyone else, even if you died, you died doing the right thing.