Periods - Millie

You woke up to the sound of your continuous alarm going off, sounding like it was inside your ear. You groaned and sat up but got up fast after feeling THAT uncomfortable feeling. You sighed as you looked down and saw the large red stain.

You woke up Millie and told her to go downstairs.

"No it's fine, go take a shower, I'll do this" she smiled.

"Um.. okay.." I said awkwardly and ran to the bathroom.

I took a shower and went back to bed seeing fresh sheets, Netflix and snacks. You jumped onto the bed and under the covers, feeling the warmth of a hot water bottle.

"See you found the warmth" Millie laughed walking in with Tea.

I nodded and she smiled.

*Millie's p/o/v*

I walked in to see Y/N snuggled into something underneath the covers.

"See you found the warmth" I laughed and put a Tea down on her nightstand.

She nodded her head with a big smile which was really cute but also made me smile.

I led down next to her and she immediately snuggled into me which surprised me a bit because it's normally the other way around.

"Cuddles" she pouted.

She looked like a child at the moment so I kissed her forehead and cuddled her after putting on a Disney movie.

Half way through she had fallen asleep with her head on my stomach.

"Night" I laughed.