Request ✨

It was currently around 9 where you lived and it was earlier where Millie was, you were in FaceTime because her filming made it basically impossible. You had only FaceTimed her today because tomorrow you were going to where she was.

About 2 days ago you had bought tickets to fifth harmony because of how much Millie liked them. You knew that just you being there would be a surprise but that wasn't enough in your opinion.

You had organised it with Sadie and Dacre that they would pick you up from the airport and take you to the hotel they were staying at.

- the next day -

You got to the airport and onto the plane after going through security and everything else. You slept most of the flight so when you got there you weren't tired.

You arrived and after going through everything you met with Sadie and Dacre.

"Hey Y/N!" Sadie said and came to hug you.

"Hey Sadie, hi Dacre" you waved and hugged sadie back.

You got to the hotel and hid behind Dacre, all of you laughing like children.

"Oh hey millie" you heard Dacre and you held in a laugh.

"BOO!" You jumped out at her and she screamed.

You both started laughing before she tackled you into a huge hug making you both fall on the floor.

"Hello to you too" you laughed.

"So I know that you don't get much time off. Buuut I got you these for tonight" you said and handed her the tickets.

"No! You didn't" She said.

"Oh but I did" you laughed and she hugged you again.

- time Skip -

You were in the car with Millie, you had to get there earlier so you didn't get smothered by fans.

Millie's outfit:

Your outfit:

(Sorry if you don't like it)

During the concert you were both screaming out the lyrics, just enjoying yourself. You smiled at Millie, admiring her at the moment. She meant so much to you that's why you did this.

You walked outside and into a taxi.

"Thank you so much" She said and hugged you.

"You're welcome Mills" you smiled and hugged her back.

Camren_is_a_Secret