Periods - Eleven

You woke up and turned to see El on her side with a red spot under her, she hadn't started her period yet and would probably be scared so you needed to think of a way to explain it to her.

"El.. wake up" you nudged her.

She rubbed her eyes slightly before opening them and looking at you.

"Okay so you just got your period, do you know what that is?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Basically you'll bleed from... down.. there for about a week, you can stay here for that so you can get used to it and use the things I have, don't be scared though it's normal" I smiled and she nodded cautiously.

"Go in the bathroom and look in the drawer with 'P things' on it, there's a purple square in there, unwrap it and put it on your underwear"

(Why am I explaining this.. why)

She nodded and got up to go to the bathroom, while she was gone you set up the TV in your room, stripped your bed off from the stained sheets and put new ones on and while you were downstairs you got a few snacks.

By the time you were done El had come out and she had tears in her eyes.

"Hey what's wrong?" I said.

"Hurts" She said quietly.

I told her to follow me and I got her a hot water bottle and told her it would help.

"Take this and put it on your stomach, it'll help. Now go get into bed, I'll be up in a second" I kissed her cheek before she left.

I got her some tea and took it up to her, she was watching something on TV and eating some chocolate that I left out for her. I have the tea to her and sat down next to her.

"Thank you" she said and turned over, hugging you.

"Your welcome" I kissed her head.

The rest of the day you watching random movies and ate snacks.

Sorry for the bad ending ❤️ last update for a while, I'm taking a break, send in requests and I'll write them but not post them for a bit ❤️