Trust Fund Baby - Millie

let's pretend that she doesn't have the fame for this one and that you're the one with the fame. Kind of based of Why Don't We's new song.

You walked up to Millie's house, you had been together for about 9 months but you had lost feelings for her. It hurt you a lot but you had no control over it. She depended on you too much and it became annoying over time.

You knocked on her door and she opened it, hugging you but you couldn't bring yourself to hug her back.

"Millie I need to talk to you"

"You never call me Millie, what's wrong?" She asked.

"I can't do this anymore, I feel like you're using me, you depend on me too much, I need an independent woman that doesn't have to lean on me to pay for her dam apartment. You need to work, you can't depend so much on someone." You said.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want to be you're bank account, I'm not made of money, yes I have a good income but that doesn't mean that if I keep spending it that it won't end up gone, Millie this is stupid. I want someone who is super feminine all the time, someone who can where trainers and climb a dam tree with me, explore, adventure. You're basic" you ranted.

"That's really what you think of me?"

"Yes, and it's true. We went for a walk last week and you wore dam dress shoes"

She groaned.

"Don't groan, what do I do for you?"

"Everything" she mumbled.

"exactly Millie. I can't deal with it anymore. Look at the bags under my eyes! It's stress! Its like I'm surviving for 2 people!" You got slightly mad.

"I'm sorry I can't do it anymore" You said and walked out.

- 3 months later -

Your insta:

305,209 likesSo grateful for my baby, thanks for making these past 2 months absolutely incredible ❤️

305,209 likes
So grateful for my baby, thanks for making these past 2 months absolutely incredible ❤️

Comments:

Jackdgrazer: glad that you're happy now
Wyattoleff: good to see you're back to the old you Y/N!!
Milliebobbybrown: good to see you're happy...
user1: well shit look who's back.
You: thanks @jackdgrazer @wyattoleff

You looked over at your girlfriend Sadie and smiled at her, you admired her for a while before speaking up.

"I love you" you said.

"I love you too Y/N" she smiled back at you.

"Cuddle" you pouted but ended up laughing.

She laughed at you and climbed into your arms.