You Get Ill - Eleven

Two updates in one day because I just started this book, just pretend that Will was missing longer than he actually was ❤️

You had woken up next to El, she had been staying with you for 3 weeks now and she had become one of your best friends.

You woke up and began coughing straight away, you groaned.

"Mike" you called.

"What's up Y/N/N?" He said walking into your room.

"Shit you look a mess" he cringed slightly.

"Thanks can you take El to your room while I tell mum I'm ill she can come back after" you asked.

"Yeah sure" he said

"El wake up." You shook her away.

"Go In with mike for a minute, I need to tell my mum I'm ill" she nodded and got up.

"Mum I'm ill" you called and curled up into your covers.

"Oh honey, stay home today, we have to go to work and mike needs to go to school with Nancy but it's fine" she said.

You nodded and she left. You jumped up and went to get El.

"You staying home?" Mike asked and you nodded leaning against the door frame.

"You coming back El" you said and she came towards you.

"See you later mike" you said and Eleven waved too.

- Time Skip -

You and El were sat in bed watching the TV when she started talking.

"You okay?" She asked and looked over at you.

"Yeah El don't worry, I'll leave the TV on but I'm going to sleep for a bit Okay?" You said and led down almost immediately falling asleep.

- Another Time Skip -

You woke up suddenly and bolted to the bathroom, emptying your stomachs content.

You had tears streaming down your face and groaned leaning against the wall.

"El?" You called, she peered around the door.

"Can you get my water for me please?" She nodded and grabbed it, coming back.

"You ever been ill El?" You asked genuinely curious.

"Yes" she said you nodded.

"Help me please?" You asked holding out your arms.

She helped you up and put her arms underneath you And helped you into bed.

- Time Skip -

The guys had come over to check on you and to stay for tea.

They had just gone down for food, you and El stated in your room. Your stomach grumbled and she looked at you funny.

"Hungry" you said and she nodded, getting up and leaving.

Your eyes widened but she was already gone before you could stop her.

She walked to the bottom of the stairs and pointed up motioning that you were hungry, Lucas chuckled.

Nancy was about to turn when Dustin banged on the table.

"Sorry, spasm" he laughed awkwardly, when everyone went to eat mike shooed her up the stairs.

She went upstairs.

After about 10 minuets mike came up with some food for you both.

"Thanks Mike" you said and smiled at El.

Mike smiled at the both of you, seeing the connection between the two of you. Before he called the others and they played D&D in your room instead so you could watch with El.

"Hey El?" You said.

She looked at you, admiration in her eyes.

"Thank you for looking after me today" you smiled at her and hugged her.

The boys smiled at you. She knew a lot more now so you thought now was the best time to do this.

"El.. I-I like you" you looked down tears brimming your eyes.

"I like you too Y/N/N" you looked up and tackled her with a sudden burst of energy. Hugging the life out of her.

You both laughed and hugged the boys watching in Awe.

You loved this girl, no matter who's opinions came at you.