Never Have I Ever - Millie

Okay so you're like 17/18 ❤️

"What's up guys it's Y/Y/N and today I'm here with my best friends Millie, Finn and Noah"

They all waved and you explained.

"We are playing Never Have I Ever, kinda dirty edition. Sorry baby Noah" you laughed and he frowned at you.

"Okay So first question, never have I ever been walked in on by a family member" Finn said.

Millie and Noah held up never and you and Finn help up Have. You and Finn explained briefly making the others cringe.

"Never Have I ever don't IT outside" I said and held up never, the same as the others.

You went on and asked a load of questions.

"Never Have I ever skinny dipped" Noah said eyeing me and Millie.

Me and Millie help up I have and Noah and Finn held up never.

"Long story" I laughed and asked the last question.

"Okay last question, Never Have I ever kissed the same sex" you asked and held up I have.

Millie held up never along with Finn and Noah.

"Welllllllll I think that's enough, BYEE" you laughed and turned the camera off.

Finn looked at you funny, being your guy best friend he expected you to tell him something like that.

"Who was it?" He asked curiosity in his eyes.

"My best friend in school when I lived in Y/H/T" you said and shrugged like it was nothing.

"Want to carry on playing the game off camera because I'm bored" Noah laughed, obviously enjoying knowing these things.

You all went and sat down on your bed.

"Never Have I ever stolen something"
Millie- Never
Noah- have
Finn- Never
You- have

"Never Have I ever liked someone in this room"
Millie- have
Noah- Never
Finn- Never
You- have

"Spill" Finn said.

"Yeah what he said" Noah said.

"I don't think I should" you laughed and scratched the back of your neck "it's still an ongoing thing and I've kept it this long sooo it's staying that way"

"Okay then Millie, who was it?" Noah said

"Y/N" she mumbled but it wasn't audible.

"What?" Finn asked

"Y/N" she said a bit louder.

You crawled over to her and kissed her pushing her back deepening the kiss as the two boys oooh'ed. You smiled into the kiss and she did too.

"You have to change your answer to kissing the same sex now" you laughed.

"Okay that's enough" Finn yelled.

You backed away from each other slightly.

(Okay so I have a piercing in my mouth, I'm incorporating it so yeah)

"I never knew you had a piercing" Millie said.

"Wait what" Noah said

I laughed with Finn. We both pulled our lips up to reveal our piercings.

"We went and got them done together" Finn said and we all started laughing.

Millie came over and whispered in my ear "that's hot" before walking away.

I got goosebumps all down my back and smiled at her.

"Anyone wanna go to the hot tub" Noah said

You all got up and you and Millie went to the bathroom to change, you had been friends for so long that it didn't bother you to change in front of each other anymore.

As you slipped into your two piece Millie grabbed your hips bring you into a kiss, you kissed back straight away sitting on the edge of the bath and pulling her to sit on your lap.

"I really like you" she said.

"I really like you too" I smiled and kissed her again.

"Do you w-wanna be my girlfriend" she said.

"Of course" you got up as she did and walked out, hand in hand.

You both went outside and got in the hot tub joining the others.

"You have a bit of lipstick" you heard Noah say to Millie, this made you all laugh.

You had fun the rest of the night, watching movies and talking about random things.