Choose - Eleven

I got a fringe put in and I look weird 😂 they're also like 15 in this

You and El had been hanging out with Mike for the last 4 or 5 hours doing whatever came to mind. It had been pointed out on multiple occasions that both you and Mike look at El the same.

You had never noticed but today you made sure to look closely and realised that you actually did. You had been friends with the boys since the group started and you would never want that to end. You kept the feelings to yourself after this day because you knew the moment you said something would mean mike would ignore you and make the others do the same.

You kept the feelings locked away although you felt as though one day you were going to explode and it may or may not kill you. You sighed out loud making the other two look funny at you.

"Nothing" you said and got up to use the bathroom.

You needed to choose between you being happy and maybe being rejected or letting mike be happy. You started to tear up. You knew it would hurt but it was what you needed to do.

After composing yourself you walked out and sat down.

"Okay so I don't know how to say this but I'm going to leave. I want mike and you be happy and even if it hurts me. I love you El but mike loves you more. Bye" you kissed her cheek and then walked out. Not looking back.

*Mikes P/O/V*

As soon as Y/N walked out El looked at me confused. I knew she knows what Y/N means but she was confused at why she left. I understand. She choose someone else's happiness over her own, it was a very 'her' thing to do.

"She wants me to be happy more than she wants to be happy" I looked at El.

She had a tear on her cheek.

"I don't want to loose her" she choked.

She hugged me until she fell asleep. She seemed so peaceful. I knew where Y/N had gone and when El woke up we were going to find her. I had a feeling that El loved her but I didn't know on what level. I felt selfish now, I noticed the smiles, hugs, kisses on the cheek, looks all the things that Y/N would give her, they looked so meaningful, full of love.

- time Skip -

El woke up and we changed into something more comfortable to look for her.

Ever since Y/N was little she had a tree hideout, her parents were never home along with her siblings so she basically lived there. It was the cutest little home.

 It was the cutest little home

(Imagine the bed isn't there and there's like stairs that lead to an open floor with this fort thing and there's like a kitchen, bathroom and stuff downstairs)

We knocked on the door and we looked up to see Y/N was looking out of the window. We couldn't see clearly but we could see her red eyes. I sighed and she walked down the stairs to the door.

"Hi" She said squinting a bit.

"Look I know how El feels about you, it'll hurt obviously but her happiness means more" I smiled.

"Uh.. come in. I need coffee I just woke up" she laughed and opened the door.

That was something that she had done since she was 12 and now we're 15. It's odd, she can't start a day without coffee.

We walked in and El looked around in amazement.

"Alone here?" She asked.

Y/N nodded. "Yup all alone" she sighed.

"Mike give her a little tour while I make coffee."

We walked around and then up the stairs.

"Pretty" she pointed to the Christmas lights.

"Yeah Y/N has a weird style, lights, cozy.. art" I admired the decoration.

"Didn't know it was this admirable" Y/N laughed.

We turned around to see her leaning on the post.

"Stay here whenever you like. I have the room" she smiled, she always said this and we knew she felt lonely.

"Well we could bring D&D to here today and play then stay over" I looked at her, she had a glint in her eyes.

"Okay" she smiled brightly.

"Well get the hell out and tell the others, or stay here I don't care but I need to get ready" she laughed.

We ended up staying while she got ready.

Outfit:

- time Skip -

- time Skip -

Will, Dustin, Lucas and Max all arrived and we set up the board. The girls sat on the couch and we sat on the floor.

"Y/N you have a really nice place" max looked around.

"Thanks, have a look around if you like" her eyes seemed droopy.

Max got up to have a look around while El and Y/N talked.

*Elevens P/O/V*

Me and Y/N were talking but she seemed tired.

"I-I'm going to go to bed. Night" Y/N yawned and walked upstairs.

"Wait" She ran back down.

She pulled out a load of blankets and pillows from a cupboard. It was like a never ending space.

"Use whichever ones you want, there's one space up with me if anyone wants to come up there, it's cold down here" She walked upstairs.

Mike motioned for me to go up to her, seeing how tired I was. I walked up and crawled next to her.

"El?" She turned over facing me.

"Yeah"

"Oh just wondered who it was" she turned back over.

"Y/N can you hold me, I get nightmares"

"Course" she moved back and held open her arms which I crawled in to.

"Thank you" I snuggled into her.

I heard her breathing go even but before she was completely asleep I leaned up and kissed her.

"I fell for you Y/N" I whispered against her lips.

I felt her smile and kiss me back.

"Me too el.. me too. Goodnight"

Her breathing went even again and I snuggled back in.

Shit this was long 😳