|63|~Just My Luck ~

Start from the beginning

Nicklaus groans softly from the other side of the room.

Fuck, my time is almost up. Gosh, this is so f*cking annoying. I start to say "fuck it," then I think about how I am being ridiculous. I'm a half vamp for crying out loud, not to mention a soon‑to‑be queen. I literally just bought millions to their knees, and here I am really sitting here, scared to jump out of the window. What a f*cking irony!

Without further thinking, I grow a pair of balls and jump.

* * *

Nicklaus

I wake up in my office in a daze. My neck, back, and head have sharp pain. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that someone snapped my neck. My father used to do it to me when I was younger, which was over 300 years ago. I hated when he did that sh*t. He was always a dick.

I groan as I pull myself up off the floor.

What the f*ck happened?

Memories of the previous night come flooding back vividly in great detail, all the way up until . . .

Claire! She . . . Oh f*ck, she snapped my neck! Of course, she did. I should have known that feisty beloved of mine would have her sweet revenge.

My eyes travel to my unzipped jeans and my soaked in Claire's scent penis. She didn't even allow me to finish soiling my seed. Fucking embarrassing! She is probably in our chambers laughing her ass off. How foolish could I be?

The worst part is I'm still rock-hard, and I desperately need to be relieved. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Blue balls. Really, Claire? How cruel can she be? Seriously, who snaps their beloved's neck right after they have sex?

The human who spits in a vampire's face kicks him in his balls, and tries to bite one's dick off for attacking her, my subconscious says, as I zip up my jeans. Yep, I should have expected that. In all honesty, I'm surprised that Claire didn't murder me in my sleep.

I look at the clock, groaning. Great, we still have two hours before our departure. A tingling sensation, followed by a throbbing pain, rushes into my dick. There is no way I'm getting on that plane without release. I'm going to shove my entire dick into her wet and tight walls hard and fast.

I smirk, thinking about the first time she saw my shaft. The lust she felt was automatic, not to mention her naughty little thoughts. She compared my dick with a horse's dick. All I could think about at that time was allowing her to ride me like a rodeo.

Fuck, I miss hearing her thoughts. I'm going to fuck the shit out of her.

With that thought, I place my hands over my crotch and get out of my office, hoping and praying that I don't run into one of the guys on my way to our chamber. If one of them sees me like this, I'll be their entertainment for at least a century.

I almost make it to my wing undetected—seconds away actually—when out of nowhere, Marcellus walks down the long hallway.

Fuck my fate! Hopefully, he will just nod and let me be, which of course he doesn't.

"My king," he mocks, approaching me with a smirk.

I acknowledge him with a nod without stopping. My dick is killing me.

"Where is that hot-ass queen of ours?"

My footsteps are muffled by the deeply layered royal blue and gold carpet that leads to my wing.

Marcellus places his hands on my shoulder. I groan and pinch the bridge of my nose.

Fuck, fuck, fuck me . . . I'm sure the discomfort on my face is evident.