♛Chptr. 65: He is dead...♛[M]

Start from the beginning

And then he remembered what Jin and Namjoon told him earlier.

"Don't let Jimin get drunk."

"Once he gets drunk he becomes someone different... more of a lunatic maybe. He would start stripping and caressing your body like he's someone who's in heat."

Jungkook grabbed a handful of his hair in frustration. He was having a mental battle. 

Should he leave Jimin and let him be? Or should he take advantage of him because fuck! Jimin touching himself deserves a standing ovation and Jungkook's 'down there' was obviously doing that.

Jimin's handjob on himself was making him crazy, his huffs were getting more uneven, he continuously bites his lips whilst twisting his own nipples thinking that Jungkook was doing it instead.

"Jung-kook, ah~ T-Touch me~ Ugh! AAHH~ J-Jung-" And that was the last of Jungkook's control.

He lost it.

"Fuck Park Jimin, you did this to yourself!" Jungkook shouted as he was now completely holding Jimin's both wrists in above the shorter's head and caging him. Jimin's chest was still showing and his boxers were exposed. He looked completely flushed and even though the lights are dimmed you could still see the red blush on his face.

Jimin was so needy that he ended up forcing himself to reach Jungkook's lips whilst lying down but he failed. Jungkook chokes him lightly with his right hand whilst he was looking at Jimin with a glint of ecstasy. He was holding Jimin's beautiful milky white neck. 

"You are dead Park Jimin..." Jungkook whispered with a taunting tone. He leaned forward as he fanned his breath on Jimin's lips that were enough to make Jimin huff even though the taller wasn't even kissing him yet. 

"You are so dead." 

Jimin thought that he was about to get kissed but Jungkook lifted his shirt off of him as he unbuckled his own belt instead. Jimin might be drunk but he could at least still comprehend what was happening.

Jungkook removed his belt as he reached for Jimin's hands and roughly tied it together. After securing Jimin's tied up wrists, he tied the belt on the headboard and even made sure that it won't come off. 

Jimin thought about removing it but he realized he can't! He was actually tied up and can't move.

"Jungkook what-Hah~" Jimin emitted a soft moan when he felt Jungkook's lips over his nipples. He was taken aback by the sudden pleasure. 

Jungkook licked and sucked his right nipple whilst his other hand was playing with the other one. He takes turns in each as he licked his way down to Jimin's lower abdomen. He removed Jimin's pants and threw it on the floor with his own jeans. He scanned Jimin's body first, from Jimin's hidden arm muscles, toned chest and hot abs before he leaned and raised Jimin's leg as he licked the shorter's inner thighs.

"Ahh~" Jimin moaned through it. He could feel his cock twitching. Even though he was enjoying what Jungkook was doing, he doesn't want it slow. He needs Jungkook inside of him, right here, right now.

Jimin was about to rant Jungkook's slow movements but moaned instead when he felt Jungkook literally bites his clothed member. He felt Jungkook's tongue and mouth grazing over his bulge. 

"Stop! J-Jungkook! Just... f-fuck me... Ahh~ please." Jimin whined tirelessly. He wanted to badly move his hands to touch Jungkook too but the leather material was stopping him from doing so.

"I'm afraid I can't do that Jimin-ssi..." Jungkook moved up to meet Jimin's eye level. His breath was again fanning over Jimin's lips, teasing the shorter who wanted a simple kiss. "You touched me without my permission."