♛Chptr. 65: He is dead...♛[M]

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck whilst Jungkook was still carrying him but then the taller pulled back and broke it off.

"Jimin what-" He didn't even finish his sentence because Jimin pulled his neck and kissed him again. Jimin's lips tasted like blueberries and alcohol, probably from the drinks he had. 

Jungkook then sat on the bed, not breaking the kiss. His arms are getting shaky so he had to. 

Jimin gets into a better position. He moved his body skillfully and sat on Jungkook's lap whilst facing him as he continued his sloppy kisses on Jungkook. 

Jungkook moved his hands on Jimin's back, caressing Jimin's curves and taking note of Jimin's firm muscles on the back. He moved his head on the side to claim Jimin better as he groaned and enjoyed the kiss that Jimin was serving him. Seconds later, Jimin bit his lower lip that made him wince and that's when the real shit came down.

Jimin inserted his tongue inside Jungkook's mouth, rolling his tongue and tasting every inch of Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes widened in shock. He wasn't expecting Jimin to lead a kiss like this. He fought for dominance but Jimin was persistent this time, he didn't let Jungkook win. He expertly takes in Jungkook's tongue and sucked it making Jungkook moan. 

Jungkook was getting hot because of how heated their kiss was getting but he has to stop. He needs to. Jimin is not in the right state of mind and he knew better that Jimin was drunk so he pulled back from the kiss. 

"Jimin stop, you're drunk and I won't take advantage of you like this." Jungkook said when he met Jimin's hooded eyes that were shouting for sex.   

The smaller of the two frowned, not liking how Jungkook was rejecting his advances. 

"But I want you to touch me Jungkook! I need it!" Jimin was losing his mind. He literally shouted how much he wanted Jungkook to fuck him. 

Jungkook looked at Jimin sharply. "I said I won't Jimin. Now stop and sleep." He ordered with such dominance in his voice. 

But if he thought that Jimin would just follow him like every time, he was so wrong.  

Jimin got off of Jungkook's lap as Jungkook stood up and walked towards the door where the switch for the lights was. He thought that Jimin was about to sleep so he was ready to switch the lights off. 

Jungkook twisted the doorknob but when he looked over his shoulder, he felt a shudder run down his spine from what he saw.

Jimin was lying on the bed. His hands looked like they were busy. His right hand was inside his now opened jeans as he massaged his aching dick. His chest was exposed as his shirt was lifted by his left hand that was now busy playing with his own nipples. His eyes are closed as he keeps on moaning and groaning from the pleasures he was giving himself.

"What the fuck are you doing Park Jimin?!" Jungkook yelled as he witnessed the erotic scene.

But instead of stopping, Jimin jerked himself in front of Jungkook. He felt his cock that was probably rising up, wanting to be taken care off. His mouth hung open and he finally looked at Jungkook with his lustful eyes. 

"AHH~ Don't you still... w-want to touch me Jungkook?" Jimin said in his shaky voice as he bit his lower lip. He fastened his movements and jerked himself a little bit more, continuing shouting Jungkook's name with his sinful moans.

"Ahh! J-Jungkook! AHH!" He was imagining Jungkook doing him instead as he closed his eyes. 

Jungkook stood still, gulping at the pleasureable sight. He adjusted the crotch area of his jeans as he claimed that seeing Jimin being like this was an amazing sight to see. He wouldn't deny how aroused he is right now. He was turned on and hearing Jimin's moans keeps him from thinking about how good it would feel to insert his cock inside of Jimin once again.