"Really. I guess I have to buy a lot of this keychain then." He smiles and I roll my eyes.

"No, you better not be giving my friends this." I say and he raise a eyebrow.

"You have friends?" He ask  confused and i glare at him.

"Jungkook. Jackson. Oh!" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Friends.." He scoff.

"They are though!"

"You're friends with Jackson?" He ask and I thought about it.

"Well.. Not really but I mean I do hang out with him sometimes." I shrug.

"When?" He ask, "Where?" and I look at him confused. "How do you hang out?"

"Are you interrogating me right now?"

"No!" He immediately shakes his head and I stare at him suspiciously .

"No more jealously okay." I point at him seriously.

"Okay, okay." He pushes my hand down and walks behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist making me squeal.

"What?" I laugh, and he place his chin on my shoulder.

"I missed you."

"We hanged out just yesterday." I say.

"So you don't miss me?" He ask and I bite my lips, knowing I really missed him as well.

"I miss you too."

"Gross!" Someone shouts behind us and me and kai immediately parted and turn around.

As soon as I turned around, I rolled my eyes.

"Nasty! PDA freaks! Get that cliche shit out of my face!" Jimin complain.

"Get that nasty face of yours out of!-" I freeze in raising my fist as I notice the two beside him.

Jungkook and Rose was beside him, both of them dumbfounded.

Clearing my throat, I instead scratch the back of my head.

"Aish." I curse.

I guess now that they are there, our PDA was embarrassing.

"Class has started. Let's go!" I grab Kai arm then turn to Jimin and still raised my fist at him and waved at Jungkook and Rose then pulled Kai into the class with me.

"That pabo." I mutter as I walk towards my seat.

"Jimin really knows how to get on your nerves." Kai says beside me and I snap my head at him.

"You don't even know how good he is at it!" I complained then sat on my seat.

"Should I punch him for you?" He ask and I look at him and thought about it.

"Nah." I say and the teacher walked in. "Go. The teacher is here." I tell Kai, patting his knee.

"Later." He says and walk to his seat.

After class, we headed to the cafeteria and I decided to be the one to get our food.

Waiting in the line, I stare at my feet which I was tapping on the ground out of boredom waiting for the line to move forward.

"Joy." Someone said behind me and I look back to see Jungkook.

"Hey." I smiled at him.

"How are you?" He ask.

"I'm fine. You?" I ask back.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was actually worried." He said and I look at him confused.