♛Chptr. 47: First out of Our 50 First Dates ♛

Start from the beginning

"Stop lying! I just saw you!" Jimin giggled for another time before he turned his attention to the penguin stuff toy that Jungkook was still holding in his arms. He pouted and then frowned, confusing Jungkook again.

"Are you really going to keep that? You're not giving it to me?" Jimin asked with still a visible pout. It made Jungkook grin and he hugged the penguin tighter looking at Jimin with his blank stare.

"I am, got a problem with that?"

"You asshole! That's not how a boyfriend should act! You should be sweet and you should give me that penguin!" Jimin almost had gone crazy as he tried to snatch it from Jungkook but with a swift rise of the taller's hand, Jimin couldn't reach it. And it's not like he could stand up since it was dangerous so he remained sitting, not bothering to get it from Jungkook again.

"Why are you so obsessed with this?" Jungkook asked in a chuckle, hugging the penguin stuff toy again just to tease Jimin.

Jimin, on the other hand, keeps on gawking at the penguin, he wanted it very badly! He found it cute and he somehow has an obsession with cute things so that makes sense.

"Why wouldn't I get obsessed with it? That penguin is really cute and I want it!" He yelled frustrated and Jungkook chuckled for another time.

"Then are you obsessed with yourself too? You know... since you're way cuter." Jungkook said in a whim but when he realized what he just blurted out, both of them were engulfed by silence.

Fuck Jungkook! Do you really have to blurt that out?! Jungkook said in his thoughts as he looked away again.

Jimin thought that it was just a normal thing since Jungkook is his boyfriend now. But the thing is, he can't calm down... not even the slightest bit.

D-Did he just called me... cute?

A few minutes of silence was ghosting them until Jungkook suddenly handed the penguin to Jimin that made Jimin stare at it, then to Jungkook.

"I don't want it anymore. I-It will just remind me of you." Jimin didn't know if he would be offended or not but he still took it with a pout.

"See? Now that you're holding it the more I see the resemblance... short arms and legs, protruding lips, chubby cheeks, thin eyes, and pouty lips... you are definitely the human-sized version of it." Jungkook made his point and it didn't make Jimin happy... maybe a little since the penguin is cute but still!

"Yah! You shouldn't be comparing me to a stuffed toy! I'm a human being!"

"But you look squishy though." Jimin was about to argue again when a sudden grumble of the sky was heard. He looked out at the glass and could already see that it started raining. Raindrops started hitting the glass and Jimin could see the people from up there already running towards the sides to not get soaked with the rain.

Jimin smiled by the sight, just by hearing the raindrops and looking at everything from up there felt ethereal. He really loved hearing and looking at the rain. He loved it very much to the point where he was lost in his own happiness... not noticing how Jungkook's expression changed throughout their whole ride.

The moment the door opened, Jimin pouted, not wanting to get off. He was just about to call Jungkook's attention but Jungkook already hurried out not even waiting for Jimin. 

"Jungkook, wait!" Jimin hurriedly went out too, following Jungkook since the taller was beginning to get soaked from the rain. Jimin just keeps on calling out for him but Jungkook wasn't paying attention to everything. 

It was like he was in his own world too. His world of sadness and vain.

Jimin had his hands covering his head from the rain but it wasn't helping, even the penguin Jungkook gave him got soaked too yet he was still persistently just tailing behind Jungkook.

"Jungkook I said wait!" He then grabbed the taller by the wrist but when Jungkook faced him he got shocked by the sight. 

Jungkook was just staring on the ground, his clothes and hair soaked but there's something visible in his eyes and cheeks. It was stained with tears he didn't even know started falling. He just felt sad... sad to the point where he could remember every single pain... every single memory of his mother's death and worst... the day of her funeral when he said his last goodbyes. 

Everything turned blurry... everything just turned grey. And the rain wasn't helping, it just made a perfect mood to be blue, and it shouldn't be that way. It shouldn't make everything sad. It shouldn't.

"Jungkook..." Jimin's expression saddened at the sight. He wasn't expecting Jungkook to cry so suddenly. 

It was like Jimin saw that expression again... that expression Jungkook had back when he was at the library feeling the rain. It was that same pained and sorrowful expression... it was raining that time too. Although the only difference was that Jungkook looked sadder today... more heartbroken and it somehow breaks Jimin's heart too.

After Jungkook heard Jimin call his name, he looked at Jimin in tears, biting his lower lip that was quivering although he fought so hard not to shake. He fought so hard not to look so broken.

But he failed miserably. 

He was dying from the inside.

"I'm s-so sad Jimin... I... I don't know w-hy but I'm sad... help me... t-take the pain away... please." Jungkook said in tears he can't control anymore. 

He knew that it wasn't just his fragile heart that was asking for help. It wasn't just his soul either his mournful self. 

It was his little self that was crying and begging for help. Asking Jimin to help him bring back his mother which he lost at a very young age. 

He shouldn't show his weak side like this, especially not to his enemy's son who was the cause of his miserable life. But he can't... he just can't take it anymore. He needed someone who would listen to him. But he didn't need one before... so maybe he just needs Jimin.

Jimin started to cry too by just seeing Jungkook's broken expression. His penguin fell on the soaked ground as he hugged Jungkook by the waist tightly, securing Jungkook in his arms as he listened to his heartbeat.

"I-It's okay... I'm here Jungkook." And it was all Jungkook ever wanted. He just knew it was all he ever needed. Someone who would be by his side at times like this. At times when he would remember how lonely he really is.

Jungkook's arms by its own will found its way towards Jimin's frame. He hugged him back as he leaned closer to the boy. His tears automatically stopped and his shaking finally calmed down. He knew it was because of the precious human being who was embracing him with such care and concern. And Jungkook couldn't be more thankful. 

Jimin felt Jungkook's arms around him too so he started calming down as well. His body was still jumping up and down a bit from Jungkook's embrace because of his crying. It made Jungkook chuckle as he found it too pleasing and adorable.

"Just tell me how I could make you feel better Jungkook." Jimin whispered in his shaky voice as he was hugging Jungkook still. He felt like the comfort he gave wasn't enough so he wanted to know what he could do.

"Do you want to know what you could do Jimin?" Jungkook replied as he nuzzled his nose on Jimin's hair that was soaked by the rain. Jimin nodded without any single hesitation. He just wanted to make Jungkook smile again.

"Then come to a hotel with me."

   ✿✿✿✿✿    

😭 or 😂?

Also, here's a Fun Fact (more of a pitiful fact) about me 😂. I have never been in an amusement park before. But I would love to go though!