Chapter 11: Mango Margarita

*In the Previous Chapter*
"No, you guys go. We didn't go last week, it's fine. Go without me. Have fun tonight," I told them.
"But it won't be the same without you," Alyssa said.
"I know, but I don't want to be the fault of you guys not having fun tonight," I told them.
"Wait I have an idea," Taylor said.
"What is it?" we all asked her.

Lauren's POV
"So remember how I'm pretty much a hacker," Taylor started.
"Yeah, we know. That's why you are the ultimate nerd in the group and then Lauren is a close second," Angela said bluntly.
"Hey," Taylor and I said.
"What it's true. You two have the highest grades out of the four of us," Alyssa agreed.
"But how does that make us nerds?" I asked them.
"It's not like it's a bad thing, but you guys got to admit it. You two can be nerds sometimes," Angela said. Ok to be honest, she has a point. And Taylor and I both know it.
"Ok, anyway, since I'm a hacker, I think I can hack Natasha's system to turn off the security cameras and the alarm so you don't trigger it. And then once you are out, I can just turn them back on," Taylor said.
"Wait that's a good idea," Alyssa said.
"Of course it is. It's my idea. And why do you sound so surprised?" Taylor asked her.
"Taylor, but what will she see on the cameras while I'm gone. If she notices that I'm not there I'll be in trouble," I told her.
"We can record you doing random things around the house and I create a loop that doesn't look suspicious. So that way she won't see the real footage, she'll see the loop," Taylor said.
"Ok, that's perfect. I'll finish cleaning and I'll record some footage for the loop," I told my best friends and they nodded. We said goodbye and we hung up.

Ok, so I just have to finish cleaning the house and then I can start getting ready.

(Lauren goes around the house and cleans everything. Natasha said she wants the house spotless, so that's what Lauren is giving her. And sometimes she would record herself doing something here and there. And when she was almost done, Natasha came downstairs.)

"Seems pretty good, I guess," she says in the snarkiest voice.
"Thank you, I guess. Um, are you leaving right now?" I asked her.
"Yes, I am. Mason is right out front. Now, remember what I said. You are not leaving this house tonight. Do you understand?" she asked me. And I nod my head, but she comes closer to me. "I asked you a damn question. Do YOU understand me?"
"Yes, Natasha," I replied. She then backed away.
"That's more like it. I'll see you tonight at midnight," she says. Oh, you'll see me. "You better not even think about sneaking out tonight. Because I'll be notified by my phone from the footage." Too bad you'll be hacked by my bestie Taylor.
"Ok, I won't leave. I'll see you at midnight," I tell her and she nods. Then she walks out the door and locks it. I hear a noise meaning the alarm is on now. Great.

So it's currently 5:17 and Natasha just left. Ok, now I just need to know what time I should be ready.

(As Lauren was thinking that, she gets a text from her group chat titled 4 Crazy Bitches.)

Angie|My Main Ho ❤️:
>> Lauren! Did Godzilla leave the cave?

Me:
<< Yes she left

Aly|My Crazy Weirdo 🤪💕:
>> Thank god!

Me:
<< Lol 😂

Tay|My Fellow Nerd 🤓💖:
>> Laur!
>> Do you have some footage for the loop that I'm gonna make?

Me:
<< Yeah
<< Do you want me to send it to you?

Tay|My Fellow Nerd 🤓💖:
>> Yes, please
>> I want to start editing it so I can add it later

Me:
<< Ok