Chapter 42: Kiss Me, Señorita

(I have no idea what I'm doing anymore, lol. I swear they don't have sex, but it does get steamy 👀. The song on top is Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello and don't play it yet. I'll let you know when. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!)

Lauren's POV
After Alex and I had breakfast, he washed the dishes. While he did that, I sat down at the couch and searched for something to watch.

Once he was done, he joined me on the couch. He put his arm around me and kissed the side of my head.

"Whatcha watching, Princess?" he asked me.
"Just looking for something to watch," I told him. "How come, baby?"
"No reason," he said. He then traced his hand to under my hoodie and he started rubbing circles on my bare back. "You know what I just realized?"
"What baby?" I asked him.
"You never gave me a hickey," he said and I stayed quiet.

When I had freaked out about him giving me a hickey, Alex suggested for me to give him a hickey. But that never happened because I ended up teasing the living shit out of him.

"Princess," he said, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yes, love," I responded.
"You know you never gave me that hickey," he said, eying the big o'l bruise on my neck.
"I know and instead I teased you," I said poking his nose.
"So you aren't going to give me that hickey?" he asked me, smirking.
"Unless you want to be teased again," I said and that smirk was wiped off his face.

He was in his thoughts for a minute as he was staring at me.

"Or we could go a bit farther than just teasing?" he whispered in my ear with a low, husky voice as his left hand grazed my thigh. I knew what he was doing and I'm not gonna let him win.

Even though I can feel my breath hinging, he can't win.

I turned to face him and I sat down in his lap, facing him.

"Hmm, I don't know. Teasing is fun too," I said in a soft tone, grazing his chest and abdomen with both of my hands. I can tell he was being fazed by this.
"Mhm, for you," he said, rubbing my sides, slowly. Holy shit.
"I thought it was fun for you too," I said softly as my right hand slowly went closer to his crotch.

I felt his eyes on my hand, but I didn't let it faze me. Once my hand landed on his crotch, I heard him take in a sharp breath and I was holding back a smirk.

"Are you ok, love?" I asked him in a soft and low tone. He nodded his head, but I didn't believe him because I put my hand on his heart and it was racing.

I'm glad I have an effect on him.

"You're evil," he said. I know.
"Why do you say that?" I asked him as my hands fingered with the zipper of his jeans.

And the wave of confidence has hit me again. Not that I mind.

"You're such a tease, you know that, baby girl?" he asked me as he tried to control himself. It wasn't working.
"Am I really?" I asked as I slowly pulled down his zipper as I looked at him straight in the eye.

I just hear him say incoherent words under his breath.

I undo his button and I feel the bulge that grew from my touch. I push him lightly but hard enough for his back to be laying flat on the sofa. I climb on top of him and begin kissing his skin. Starting with his collarbone.

I kissed and nipped at his skin and I feel him grip my waist. I move my lips up to his neck and I do whatever I can to drive him insane.

"Lauren!" I hear him groan and his grip on me tightened. I then smirk against his skin. I do this thing with my tongue and I hear his breath hinge and his bulge underneath me grow harder. "Lauren." I lifted my head from his neck and I see the hickey beginning to become darker.
"Yes, Alex," I said as I grazed his chest.
"Kiss me, señorita," he said and I gladly listened.