Chapter 56: I Beg Your Pardon

Lauren's POV
"Lauren, relax!" I hear Damien yell into the phone.
"Sorry Ian, I just want everything to be perfect," I apologized to him over the phone.
"I know you do, I do too, but stressing over the wrong color for the table covers is not necessary!" he yells.

Ok, maybe I am getting a bit overboard with this. So, Damien and I have been planning a surprise party for Alex this Saturday and I might have been stressing out a bit too much about it.

"Yeah I know, you're right. It's just that he's turning 18! It's a big deal! I just want everything to be perfect. Because he deserves it," I say into the phone.
"Yeah, I know. I get you. Trust me, I want everything to be perfect too! I mean, he's not just my best friend, he's the older brother I never had," he says.

I've always loved their friendship. They might get on each other's nerves sometimes, but they were brothers nevertheless.

"Yeah, I know, Ian. Look, I'm sorry I yelled at you. I'll try to keep the stressing over little things to a minimum," I say.
"Thank you!" he exclaims, which makes me laugh. "That's all I ask for!"
"Alright, well, your wish is granted," I say.

I hear someone knocking on my window. And I knew who exactly that was.

"Ian, I got to go, Alex is here. I'll talk to you later about the rest of the details, ok," I say.
"Ok, bye Laur!" he says.
"Bye," I say.

I hang up the phone and go to unlock the window. I let my boyfriend in my room and he sends me a warm smile which completely melts my heart.

"Hey Princess," he says to me. He pulls me into a hug that I gladly accept.
"Hey love," I say back. He pulls back a bit to give me a short and loving kiss on the lips.
"Got everything you need?" he asked me.

Alex brought me over to my house after school today. I told him I needed to grab some more clothes to fill up my drawers at his place.

But I really wanted to do was to continue planning the surprise birthday party Damien, Alex's family, and I were planning.

"Yes, hun," I told him, grabbing my duffle bag.
"Alright, let's go," he said.

We climb out of my bedroom window and get into his car.

***

"Alex, stop!" I giggled.

The second he and I got back to his house. He immediately chased me to his room and attacked me. We collapsed on his bed where he began to tickle the hell out of me.

"Make me!" he laughed.
"You're. Really. Asking. For. It," I yelled in between laughs.
"And what are you going to do about it?" he asked me, smirking.

I just wanted to wipe that smirk off his handsome face. And then it hit me.

Somehow, I used all my strength to push him off of me and I landed on top of him. He froze at my actions.

"Babe, what are you doing?" he asked me, eying my hands.

One of my hands was grabbing his to stop him from tickling me. And my other hand was slowly moving along his chest.

"I'm not doing anything, love," I tell him, looking him straight in the eyes as my hand slowly gets closer to his waist.
"Are you sure?" he asked, I can hear the change of tone in his voice. He's trying to keep himself composed, but it's not going so well.

My hand begins to play with the zipper of his jeans. Toying with my boyfriend's feelings.

I can feel his eyes on me, but I don't care. I keep playing with his zipper, making him think I'm going to just pull it down.