Chapter 9: Better Left Unsaid

Lauren's POV
So I woke up a bit in pain this morning. My jaw hurts considering my jaw is apart of my chin. Ugh, fuck you Natasha for this fucking pain. Anyway, Angela and I are already heading to school. It felt weird not getting ready in my own room, but it felt better than being under the same roof with Godzilla and the twin bitches.

Anyway, Angela and I are on our way to school. Today I'm wearing a black halter neck with light blue ripped jeans. And I paired it with a red flannel and my black converse.

"Are you ok?" Angela asked me.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" I asked her.
"You seem distracted. Like you have something on your mind," she said. Yeah, I'm thinking about how life is a pain in the ass.
"I'm fine. Nothing is really distracting me," I said. I'm not really distracted, I just have my mind in the clouds. (Literally me every day.)
"Are you sure? Not even Alex?" she asked me and then smirked, and I might've blushed a bit.
"What? No! I wasn't thinking of him. Why would I why be thinking of him?" I asked. I'm not lying, I wasn't thinking of him.
"Sure," my best friend said and winked.
"I wasn't," I argued. And she laughed.
"Alright fine," she said. Thank you.

A few minutes later, she pulled up into her usual parking spot. We then got out of the car and walked inside of hell. I went straight to my locker to grab my English binder and my Spanish notebook. As I was grabbing them in the corner of my eye, I saw Alex. I smiled to myself until I realized he wasn't alone.

He was talking to some girl in our grade. I don't have any classes with her, but I've seen her around campus. She's really pretty. No wonder Alex is flirting with her. What a player.

As I was about to close my locker, Alyssa came up to me.

"Hey Laur, how are you?" she asked me.
"I'm ok. I'm better than last night," I said.
"What happened last night?" she asked.
"Let's just say Natasha and I had another argument that led to me staying over at Angie's," I said. And Alyssa looked livid.
"Are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck did this bitch do this time?" she asked in a very angry tone.
"I'll explain during lunch. But we got to get to class," I said as the bell rang.
"Ok, I'll see you in lunch," she said. And I nodded. She walked away heading to her class and I closed my locker. I then started walking to English.

When I entered I sat in my usual seat and then talked with Angela.

Then later, around the halfway point of the class, I needed to go to the restroom. So I raised my hand. I told my teacher and she let me go to the restroom. So I left the class. I'm kind of glad I needed to use the restroom. English today has been boring. But why am I not surprised.

As I was walking to the bathroom, I saw Alex making out with someone. Ok, I did not need to see that. Gross, get a room. I just kept walking, trying not to disturb them.

(Lauren, successfully walked past Alex making out with a girl and went to the restroom. Then a few minutes she was done with her business, she started walking back to her class.)

What the fuck! How horny is this dude? He's still going at it with this girl! Jesus.

(As Lauren passed by them, apparently Alex noticed her.)

"Princess," I heard Alex call out to me. Oh great.
"Oh hi, Alex," I said. And then I noticed who he was kissing. Why am I not surprised? He was making out with Monica.
"Princess? Why the fuck are you calling her princess? She's too ugly to be called a princess," Monica said. Ugh, I just want to snap your neck off.
"Nice to see you too, Monica," I said with the fakest smile I've ever made.
"You two know each other?" Alex asked while pointing at the both of us. Unfortunately, we do.
"Not really, I just never forget a face. A very ugly face," she said giving me a fake smile. Have you been looking in a mirror?
"Oh sweetie, don't talk bad about yourself," I said to her. And she grunted.
"Fuck you," she said and flipped me off. "I'm done with this conversation. Alex let's go." She was pulling Alex in the direction she was going but Alex wouldn't budge.
"In a minute," he said to her. "Lauren, can I talk to you?" Oh, now you want to talk to me? You had enough fun with your tramps?
"You rather talk with this ugly raggedy bitch, when you can fuck me?" she asked him. Woah, aggressive much?
"Hey, don't call her that. And who said I wanted to fuck you?" he asked her.
"Isn't that what you wanted. Isn't that what you've always wanted. You enjoyed it the last time," she said and then winked at me. Whatever bitch, I don't give any flying fucks.
"Yeah that was then, right now I was just bored. You can go now. See you around, Marissa," he said and walked next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.
"It's Monica you asshole!" she yelled and stomped off. Finally, she's gone.
"Now that, that's over, can I talk to you?" he asked me. And I shook my head.
"Sorry Alex I have to get to class," I told him while shrugging his arm off me.
"C'mon princess, just a few minutes," he pleaded.
"Alex, I really have to get to class," I told him. He pouted and then nodded.
"Alright fine. I'll talk to you in Spanish," he said and I nodded my head. "See you then princess." He winked at me and walked away.