Special Chapter - Jenna

Hi! Finally a new chapter. Do you know that I just made a facebook page for my author's page? I will write some spoilers, updates, etc. there. You can even bug me there, if I haven't uploaded in a long time LOL So, here is the link : https://www.facebook.com/missolinewattpad . Please like it ^^

By the way, I dedicate this chapter to Tanvi Gandhi for guessing the correct POV for this chapter :) You never reply to me your Wattpad name, dear ^^

***

Special Chapter – Jenna

Stupid ventilation. That was the thought that I kept thinking about after meeting my mate there. Dave. Dave. Dave. I kept chanting his name in my mind. Somehow thinking of him made my heart keep beating faster and calming me. Was this the mate bond?

This made me understand Dom’s feeling to Libby – even beating his own stupid phobia. Mating with human was rare, but it was never frown upon. But mating with a rogue? It was different matter altogether, especially if you had an Alpha blood – like me.

This wasn’t the way I wanted to find out about my mate. I loved watching romance movie and I always wished when I found the one, he would sweep me out of my feet and we had a happily ever after ending. But what did I get? Crawling away from him in the darn stupid ventilation.

Was this some kind of a joke from the Moon Goddess? Perfecto!

I closed my eyes and remembered all about him. How everything of him looked oh-so-perfect, his intense blue eyes, his sweet panicked face when I ran away, everything!

“Why did you run away from me?” he asked me, after catching up and cornering me in the deep forest.

“Technically, I crawled away from you,” I tried to smile weakly and making a stupid joke. It failed badly. He just looked at me with disappointment and it broke my heart.

“Please don’t joke around!” he said softly and it pained me to hurt him like this. I felt my wolf yelling in my mind to claim him right away, but I just couldn’t. I wasn’t ready and I needed to know him first. I didn’t want to endanger my pack because of the mate bond. It was my responsibility as the Alpha’s daughter.

I could feel my lips slightly twitched, trying to hold back a smile. I teased Dom a lot about his seriousness and well . . . I was actually no different from him at all. He would laugh back at me, if he knew this.

“Why are you smiling?” he asked me, snapping me out of my thought. He smiled at me softly and I couldn’t deny the electricity that I felt toward him. He was all mine, but not yet. He had to prove himself to me that he could be trusted.

“Nothing.” I changed my smile into scowl, making him sigh.

“Why are you running away? Are you . . . rejecting me?” he asked me hesitantly.

The thought of me rejecting him made me want to crawl into the ground, licking my pain. But I didn’t reject him, did I? What should I do? My life was changed by him in a heart beat. I groaned to myself; it wasn’t time to become a coward.

“No.” I answered him hesitantly.

“Then why?” his voice was slightly broken. I knew he could hear the hesitancy in my voice. “Why I could hear the uncertainty in your voice?”

I put my hand on my forehead, massaging it to chase away the pounding headache. I could feel his feeling in me – the pain, feeling of betrayal, happiness, everything. Our bond kept getting stronger if we stayed together like this.