Pranky Love 10 - Libby (part 2)

Hi! Sorry for the long wait. I've a new project and a bit busy with it. I have a new fashion blog and if you are interested, please check it out. Here is the link : http://missoline.blogspot.com/ Be my follower and sometimes I held an international giveaway ^^

I will try to maintain my time thoroughly, balancing my time between real life, blog, and of course writing! :) 

So, here is the next chapter. Hope you enjoy reading it. 

***

Pranky Love 10 – Libby (Part 2) 

-Recap-

 “Let’s go in through that window.” Jenna suggested, snapping me out of my thought. I nodded at her, agreeing. The window was pretty big and even Dom could fit in. We tried to open it and it wasn’t locked. What we did attracted the people who still stood outside Jeffrey’s house and they eyed us curiously.

We paid no attention to them and climbed into the house through the windows. What we saw made us want to laugh harder than ever. This was so epic!

***

I already knew the prank, so the reason I laughed was his priceless expression. It was a mixture of shock, disgust, and rage. I was sure the biggest portion of his emotion was rage, due to his beet red face. Gosh! This was so hilarious.

Looking at my prank, I admired my work. I put a lot of whipping cream on the floor, but no . . . I wasn’t cruel. I moved his furniture first before preparing the awesome prank, because I didn’t want to make them dirty. In the middle of the room, I made a super big love with the whipping cream with a big picture in the middle of it.  I didn’t forget to put some cherries on top of the cream.

If you didn’t see the picture, you might think this was only a stupid prank. Well . . . his rage was mostly because of the picture. It was his picture with a tiny little bit of my photoshop skill. I got his picture from Jenna who copied the image from his daughter’s facebook. Oh . . . how I love the power of social network.

His grumpy face stayed the same, but I changed the rest of him. I made a caricature for his body. It was actually pretty cute. It was the body of super manly man with extra big muscles, but he was only wearing bloody red bra with matching red thongs and black fishnets. Wow! He looked really good. He was actually posing like Marilyn Monroe and blew a kiss to whoever saw the picture.

For a little touch, I added a big bubble near his head and put a sentence there, “Wanna s*x me?” I tried to be modest by putting the star mark there, but it didn’t seem to placate him. I could practically hear him growling in anger, but there was nothing he could do. Everyone already saw my work.

We couldn’t contain our laughter, even the pack members who were peeking behind us. They followed our examples by jumping inside through the windows. Gosh! I bet he lost his scary image and I knew that every time someone on the pack who saw this picture would try to contain their laughter when they saw him. Serve you right, Jeffrey! Who asked you to try taking my mate away from me?

I looked at Jeffrey and he seemed like he wanted to murder someone. He sniffed the air, trying to find the pranksters’ scents. It seemed like he caught a little bit of it, when he ran outside of his house. Luckily, our plan to mask our scents worked; otherwise he would attack us right away. But too bad, I actually prepared other pranks for him and I couldn’t enjoy his reactions. I felt a bit guilty because I rarely went all out like this, but . . . I just hated him.

When Jeffrey ran outside, he quickly changed into his wolf. Not many people followed him, maybe they were afraid of Jeffrey or maybe they felt they didn’t have to. It wasn’t like there was an attack to the pack. I looked at Dom and asked him, “What should we do?”