Pranky Love 12 - Libby

Pranky Love 12 – Libby

-Recap-

This go-back-to-school thing might get interesting. I just couldn’t wait to know what was waiting for me there. But, one thing that would always make me laugh, how could I answer everyone who realized about our mating when they asked where my mark was? I couldn’t help but chuckling merrily.

***

Oh my God! That was so embarrassing. I never told people that I loved his cute butt – I even never admitted it to myself, but it ended that everyone would know soon. As an Alpha, I bet everyone was curious where his mark was. I mentally slapped my head; they would know my pervert thought. Dang! Why did no one bother to tell me that the mark would be on my favorite part of him?

I sulked all morning, making Jeremy, Katie, and Jenna confused. After the pranks, I bet they would think that today I would gloat about my victory to them. The victory was on the back of my mind. Jenna would be the first to ask, if she saw my mark. That was why I decided to cover my mark with my favorite red wine turtle-neck shirt.

Somehow it didn’t work!

When I walked into the kitchen, everyone was looking at me curiously. They saw Dom’s expression – a mixture between happiness and disbelief, maybe he thought that it was still a dream. I did think that it was just a beautiful dream, but I had the mark on my neck to prove it.

“What makes you so happy, Dom? Did you mark her last night?” Jenna teased him smugly. She pretended to sniff the air. “There is no mixing scent between the two of you, so I don’t think you are mating.” She grinned playfully, not knowing that her guess was one hundred percent correct.

I froze, while Dom looked at me with love. Jenna never teased us before, and yet she chose this time to tease us? What the heck? I wanted to deny it because of my shyness, but I didn’t have the heart to say it out loud. Somehow, I knew that it would hurt Dom. Our marking last night made us in tune with each other’s feelings. What should I do?

“How do you know?” I blurt out. Great! I was basically telling them myself! I could see that everyone’s jaws were widely opened, except Dom – of course.

“Are both of you . . . for real?” Katie asked hesitantly.

“Yeah.” Dom proudly told them. What he said made some funny reactions. Jeremy was whopping like a little boy, Katie was screaming like a lunatic, and Jenna was jumping around like a hyperactive little girl. Just one word – messy, oh, and annoying too.

“Can I see your mark?” Jenna giggled loudly and jumped to Dom excitedly.

“Er . . . maybe you should take a look at mine.” I tried to distract her, by opening my shirt and showing her my mark. The three of them quickly came to me and carefully looking and touching my mark in awe.

“I never see this type of mark before and also with very clear meaning.” Jeremy said in awe. “You have a great mate, son.” He praised Dom, then he turned to me, “You will become a great Luna.” His compliment was making me blush.

“By the way, where is your mark, Dom?” Jenna asked him curiously.

“Well . . .” he trailed off. He was grinning wickedly and winking at me, making me glare at him and daring him to open his mouth.

“Don’t tell them!” I yelled at him.

The three of them were looking at me like I was crazy and at the same time asking me, “Why?” I wanted to say something, but I didn’t know what. Besides, Dom didn’t help me at all! He just laughed out loud, clutching his stomach. When he knew I was looking at him, he just wiggled his eyebrows. Ugh! He was so useless!