|50|~ Time To Taste~

Start from the beginning

"I said, I'll be in shortly," I repeat, ending the conversation once and for all. I don't care if the world is going to shit. Right now, I need her. She is the only thing that matters.

I make my way to locate my beloved. Her scent is stronger in the west wing of the house, my private wing. It's the area I used to utilize maybe over a century ago. When you have lived as long as I have, it's easy to lose track of time.

My monster viciously claws to be freed the moment I step into my room.

Admire forever. Love dearly. Treasure her for eternity. That's exactly how I feel each and every time my eyes land on her delicate frame.

I greedily draw in a deep, sharp, and hungry breath, basking in the glory of that delicious scent of hers. She is lying on the bed. She is wearing nothing but one of my dress shirts, exposing those perfectly toned and sun‑kissed legs—no undergarments, barely covered, freshly showered, and groomed to perfection. Raw.

The morning sun shines brightly, highlighting her flawless, milky, soft skin. She's glowing underneath the light.

I take a moment to watch her sleep. I'm still in love with how peaceful she looks during her slumber. My vision taints, indicating my eyes are now a deep sea-blue shade, possibly almost black due to the strong emotion of lust now dancing inside me.

I battle against my monster for control, burying and locking the savage demon away, deep down inside me. I refuse to allow him to have his way with our beloved. If he has his way with her, I'm almost certain that her body would be sore from lovemaking for the rest of eternity. We both want to claim her mind, soul, and body. However, I know we have to be gentle and patient with her.

I was almost certain that last night was the night, but during my journey back, I thought about everything she has experienced as a slave; her body has been degraded. I don't want to be the cause of such horrid memories to resurface.

When we shared a kiss, I saw firsthand how traumatized Claire truly is, and yet on the outside looking in, one would see nothing but a strong‑minded human girl. I'm not that one. She is brave and extremely powerful. Despite this, I can see right through her that she's hurting.

Without her pain, without those horrific experiences she has gone through, she wouldn't be the courageous and strong woman that she has grown to be. Her suffering has aided her courage. Her past has molded her to become the queen she has always been destined to be. She has changed everything.

I will not take that away from her. I will repair the damage without my powers, no matter how tempting it is to use them. Claire's traumatizing story shall be another human girl's cure. I'm changing a lot of laws the moment I step back into my kingdom.

If I have to wait another lifetime to tame her body, I will. If she decides that I shall never receive the opportunity to explore the wonders of her God-given body, I won't hold it against her. Every inch of her belongs to me, but it's still up to her to give it away freely. For once, I won't take what I want, even if that's all I can think about. She and I. We are tangled together for the rest of eternity, becoming one in a passionate love session.

I have been standing on the threshold of the room for a while, just admiring the breathtaking view of my sleeping beauty—a view I wouldn't get tired of watching as long as I live. If she was aware of what I'm currently doing, she will add me to her jeepers-creepers list.

Yes, my little firecracker is quite the comedian. I have listened in to many of her humorous thoughts flowing within that pretty little head of hers. She's hilarious.

The sudden urge to kiss her and cuddle with her rolls around inside me. I want to slide in bed with her and run my fingers through her hair. I want to taste the center of her honey-suckled center for hours. Just hearing her soft and honey-laced moans already makes my shaft go rock-hard and poke through the confinements of my combat pants.