♛Chptr. 32: Painful as you go ♛

Start from the beginning

"No Jimin, you don't understand someone's-"

"It is you...isn't it?" Jin looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about Jimin, I don't get it."

"You're the one who killed Mr. Chen." Jin had his eyes widened in shock. Why did Jimin even asked him that question?

Jimin looked down and he was close to crying again. "I saw those bloodstains on your shirt...even before I fainted, before you even lifted the body. It meant something...like maybe you got it even before we saw him. That maybe you killed him and some blood splashed-"

"It's not me Jimin." It made Jimin stop what he was saying and he looked at Jin with watery eyes.

"It's really not me this time, you have to trust me." Jin confessed although he missed out one important thing. But he can't just say that he planned to kill Mr. Chen but failed. It would just add more fuel to the fire inside Jimin's heart. He won't risk it.

"And the blood?"

"I got it from another encounter. And don't worry, it's a bad person that I killed and I got wounded so it's my own blood that you saw on my shirt." Jin told, half telling the truth and half a lie.

Before Jimin could even ask another question, Jin beat him to it. This time, with a calmer but with a warningly tone in his voice.

"And also...I need you to be careful from now on. I want you safe so you'll have to stay with me 24/7, you hear me?"

"What's going on?" Jimin now looked curious and confused.

"Someone's after you. Your life is in danger Jimin."

----------------------------------------------------

Jin told Jimin that he's going to play basketball with the others so he told him to wait for him since they need to be with each other from now on.

"Yeah, 'never leave me because it's not safe' my ass when he's the one who left me to play basketball! Does he want me dead or something!" Jimin stomped angrily towards the gym to wait for Jin there.

He sat on the benches and looked at the others playing basketball. He is hearing their loud huffs and signals of 'pass me the ball' or 'move' or 'don't block me!' and the screeches of their shoes as well.

"Why do they have to be so loud? They're just playing basketball geez." Jimin rolled his eyes when he felt a presence sit on his side. He looked beside him and saw Hoseok with a popcorn also watching the others play.

"You wouldn't mind me sitting here beside you, right?" Hoseok gave him his bright smile.

Honestly, Jimin wanted to say that he can't sit beside him but he doesn't want to be rude. He doesn't like Hoseok for getting Yoongi's attention that he's supposed to be having instead but can't just hate a ball of sunshine like Hoseok.

"Not really." He replied dryly, focusing back on the game.

Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung looked like they are in one team whilst Jungkook and Yoongi is on the other team. Taehyung made a pass to Jin that was now dribbling the ball, driving it to the net but he failed when Jungkook blocked him. Yoongi rebounded and managed to shoot it to the ring instead.

Jimin saw how annoyed Jin was at the moment so when Namjoon walked in his side to console him saying that it's okay, Jin glared at him instead.

"I know it! You don't have to tell me!" Jimin giggled, Namjoon looked pitiful when he just scratched his neck not knowing what he did wrong to Jin again.

Jungkook has the ball now and he easily shoot it in the ring. Jimin smiled when the younger did but when Jungkook saw him, he smirked like he was telling Jimin 'Did you see that? I'm great aren't I?' 

Just thinking that Jungkook was actually telling him that made Jimin roll his eyes and focus on Yoongi instead. He was now ogling at the pale but dreamy boy who had sweats coming from his forehead and his side of the face. Jimin was fanboying at how good Yoongi played basketball.

When Yoongi managed to shoot the ball in the ring again, Jimin was about to yell but Hoseok already did, gaining Yoongi's attention. Yoongi widely smile at Hoseok and bowed playfully making Hoseok giggle. Jimin bit his lower lip clearly pissed.

That smile is supposed to be mine. Jimin clenched his fists feeling jealousy.

"Yoongi is really cool don't you think? He is kind, smart, caring, and he even plays basketball too! He's too perfect." Hoseok told with an excited tone in his voice.

Jimin felt uncomfortable all of a sudden. He didn't like how Hoseok said those things about Yoongi. It just sounded like Hoseok might actually be attracted on the blonde-haired by the way he said it and Jimin hates the idea of that happening. 

It's not like Hoseok can't like Yoongi. But it's that fear of Yoongi liking Hoseok that was killing Jimin inside. And that can't absolutely happen. Yoongi is supposed to be for Jimin.

After the game, Jungkook and Yoongi won so now Jimin can finally go home with Jin. He felt like he was drained just by sitting beside Hoseok, hearing the latter cheer for Yoongi non-stop. It's so annoying.

When Jimin and Hoseok moved from the bench, Hoseok quickly ran and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck. But what had Jimin boiling from the inside is the fact that Yoongi didn't do anything. He actually looked happy.

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed and he left the gym. Jungkook noticed how Jimin left so he just chuckled in his head making fun of Jimin's obvious jealousy.

He really acts like a kid sometimes. Jungkook muttered with amusement.

 ✿✿✿✿✿

I updated two chapters because, to be honest, I'll be gone for a week. Hope you won't get mad! There's just a lot of things going on at school so...Adios for a while and you'll be hearing from me on Friday night...or maybe Saturday with more Jikook chapter updates! 

I'm really really sorry! I'll be back for you and I purple you!😘💜💜💜 Thank you for reading this, this far. I will miss you for sure~