♛Chptr. 25: Who did it? ♛

Start from the beginning

"Shit! Shit! Shit! This isn't happening!" Jimin heard Taehyung say in a panic. 

"I already called 911, now all we have to do is to wait." Namjoon suggested, he was starting to panic too. 

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jungkook were helping the two to calm down whilst Jin was busy scanning the dead man's body in front of him. Of course, he wouldn't be surprised at a scene like this, he was very used to it. He had killed tons but this time he grew curious.

I need to know who did this. Jin thought with a very curious gaze sent on the body.

Jin slowly walked closer to the body and he had touched the knife that had little drops of blood dripping on the handle, but making sure that the others wouldn't see what he was doing. He was about to touch further but a thud interrupted him. He looked over his shoulder to see Jimin lying on the floor.

"SHIT!" Seokjin hurried to Jimin's side, cupping his younger brother's face and lightly tapping the latter's cheeks but Jimin isn't waking up. 

"What happened to him?" Jungkook asked in worry. The others also hurried on Jin's side to go check on the smaller who fainted.

"Ugh, this is my fault! I shouldn't have left him outside!" Jin screamed in frustration still holding onto Jimin. He decided to lift Jimin up carrying the latter in his arms with his arms supporting Jimin's shoulder's and legs.

"Is everything okay?" Namjoon grabbed Jin by the shoulder as he saw how worried Jin looked. He knew better that Jin was shaking too.

"He fears blood Namjoon. He fainted when he saw the blood and the knife on Mr. Chen's body." Namjoon hummed in understanding.

"We need to take him to the hospital." Yoongi suggested thinking that it's the best decision for Jimin. 

"Let me help you carry him hyung, I know you're tired." Jungkook didn't wait for Jin's approval, instead, he takes Jimin in his arms and they began walking out of the building to take Jimin immediately to the hospital.

Jin looked back on the dead body one last time giving the room a good scan taking note of every little details he had managed to see. 

Mr. Park needs to know this. 

He soon walked out keeping that in mind.

-------------------------------------------------------

The school was in a state of commotion. The students who stayed to check on what really happened were interviewed by the police who were investigating the area. 

Whilst everything is in a state of panic, Jimin was in a hospital bed for about an hour now. He was still not waking up. The others began to worry in his condition as it is their first time seeing Jimin fainting.

After a few more minutes, Jimin stirred in his hospital bed, slowly taking a look in his surrounding. He blinked for a few times seeing the relief in Jin's eyes when they met each other's gaze.

Everything was starting to calm down but Jimin felt something hurt on him and when he saw the needle of the dextrose that was attached to him he grew insane. 

"TAKE IT OFF! I DON'T WANT IT! TAKE IT OFF FROM ME!" He shouted as began to remove the needle in him. Thank God Jin had stopped him from doing so. He gave the others a serious but urgent look.

"Guys go outside please, I'll handle him." They are worried about Jimin's condition too as they saw him go wild just by the sight of the needle in his body. But they all understood so they got out of the room no matter how hard they wanted to help Jin.

As soon as they head outside they all sat on the waiting chairs outside of the room.

"Why would this suddenly happen?" Yoongi was the first one to break off their silence. Through all his years in the said school, it was his first time witnessing such scene.

"Do you believe what the police said?" Taehyung asked.

"They said it was a suicide but why would Mr. Chen kill himself? We knew him ever since and I know he wouldn't do such a thing." Jungkook said as a matter of fact. Everything wasn't making any sense to them.

"There's no motive from him but someone has to have it that made him kill Mr. Chen. I just... knew that he didn't kill himself." The others looked at Namjoon in urgent confusion.

"What are you trying to say hyung?" Taehyung questioned.

Namjoon looked at the four, "Someone murdered him." 

Everyone eyed Namjoon as if he was saying something stupid. But before someone could ask him another question he already started making his point. 

"If someone would try to kill themselves they would at least not do it in a public place...but we found Mr. Chen in school. And in the middle of the festival were he knew that every student would be there."

Jungkook tilted his head on the side, accepting the older's claims. Now everything about what Namjoon said was making sense to them.

"For me, it looks as if..." 

"Someone did it purposely for everyone to see it." Yoongi said, ending Taehyung's statement.

"I was thinking about that too. And there's also something that's been bugging me for a while now..."

"Who did it? "

  ✿✿✿✿✿   

I am watching other episodes of my all time favorite Detective Conan so I won't write anymore haha... for now. But I'll make sure to update tomorrow morning or afternoon~ 

Also, I purple you! Thank you for reading this and if you read "Like Day and Night" or "The Me Who Can't Have You" I purple you twice!😘💜💜💜