Prefs 15: When you're/they're sick

A/N
It's been a long time. Again. I'm sorry to everyone that has been waiting for an update. These preferences are getting more difficult now that I'm doing them for so many people. On top of that school and life is getting more and more crazy. But I don't want to give up on writing. Not anytime soon at least. Fighting through my writers block has been harder than ever before for me, but I will push through it. For y'all!

Also! Y'all seemed excited about getting to communicate more and that makes me excited ! This'll be like a face reveal. That's so crazy!! What do you guys think I look like ??

My Snapchat is amandageek ((: ! Can't wait to chat and share my process with y'all ! I'm sure this will also help me stay focused on my writing.

Enjoy!
——————

Joey:

((this gif is so good holy shit my bb looks amazing))

You answered the phone groggily. "Hello?" You leaned away to cough.

"Woah, are you okay, (y/n/n)?"

"Yeah, yeah, Joey. I'm fine," you insisted. "What's up?"

"I was gonna ask if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight."

"Um, sure." You coughed again and sniffed.

"Babe, no offense, but you sound awful."

"Thanks." You rolled your eyes even though your boyfriend couldn't see you.

He laughed lightly. "How about I pick up some soup instead and come over? You shouldn't be going out if you're sick."

You didn't want to admit it, but you did feel terrible. The fact that Joey was willing to come and take care of you made you smile and give in. "Alright. Thank you, baby."

"Of course. I'll be there around 5. Get some rest until then."

Darren:

You woke up in a cold sweat

You woke up in a cold sweat. The sun was just barely over the horizon and Darren was still asleep next to you. Your chest felt so heavy. You lifted the covers just enough to slip out. You tip-toed through the dim room towards the bathroom.