Pretend (pt.2) // Dylan Saunders & Reader

Continuation of "Pretend"

Sorry this is short! My school's musical is happening right now and Ive been super busy !
——————

I shut the bathroom door behind me. I put my back against the hard frame. Did I really just do that? I was smiling to myself. I sighed and did what I had to do. After washing my hands, I left the bathroom. I had to face Dylan again.

When I reentered the bedroom, I saw that Dylan was sitting on the edge of the bed. He was looking at me with tired eyes. He stood up to meet me.

"(Y/n)," he said, "you didn't even give me a chance to react." His hands planted safely on my waist. His lips were soon on mine again. I loved the feeling. I held onto his shoulders, gaining better leverage. Our mouths moved together slowly, savoring every sensation.

There was a light knock on the door. I pulled back from Dylan. The door opened a crack and my mom's head peeked in. When she saw that we were decent, she came in fully. "Breakfast is ready downstairs if you guys are hungry."

"Alright. Thanks, Mom." She left with merely a smile at the two of us. I turned back to Dylan. He had an adorable grin on his face. I was glad to be the cause of that.

We walked downstairs hand-in-hand. I took two mugs out of the cabinet and Dylan poured some coffee into each.

"How did you guys sleep?" my Dad asked.

"Great," Dylan replied, smiling. He took a sip of his coffee. We went to join my parents at the table. "Thank you guys so much for having us over."

"Of course!" my Mom said. "You guys are welcome here anytime!"

-
I almost fell asleep in the car. Dylan was holding my hand in his. The music was playing lightly. It was nice.

When we got to our apartment, I closed the door behind me. I was just watching Dylan. He took off his jacket, placing it on the back of a chair. He ran a hand through his hair. He turned and saw me looking at him, causing him to smile.

"What?" he laughed.

"Nothing," I replied. I walked up to him. I placed my hands on his chest as he pulled me into his embrace.

He kissed me sweetly. I fell into the moment, letting my arms move around the back of his neck. I turned my head as his tongue slipped into my mouth. His hands were around my waist, his fingertips lightly grazing a bit of exposed skin. Every light touch sent chills down my spine. Our kisses became rougher and hungrier. One of my hands moved to thread my fingers through his hair.

"(Y/n)?" He spoke between kisses. I pulled away to let him speak. I caught my breath. "Have I ever told you how incredible you are?"

I blushed violently. "I don't believe so." He laughed and kissed my nose. He wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me into a hug. My head was against his chest. I smiled into the warm feeling. "Can we just stay like this?"

"Whatever makes you happy," Dylan said. "I wouldn't mind that at all. I'm not planning on being apart from you anytime soon."

"That's good." I felt him press a kiss to the top of my head. "At least now not everything my parents think about us is a lie."

"That's true," he said, laughing. "Are you ever gonna tell your parents about this?"

"Maybe." I pulled away and kissed his lips again. "You were amazing as my fake boyfriend. But, would you like to be my real boyfriend?"

"(Y/n), I would love that." He gave me that wonderful smile and kissed me again.

———————-
A/N
I hope you liked this! Starship-Ranger-Taz asked me to make a part 2 so I did my best !