Jeff Blim preference Catch-Up

A/N
Thank you so much for making this book number 1 on the starkid tag !! I'm so happy and honored :))
———————

Someone wanted me to add Jeff to my preferences so I decided to do a chapter to catch him up on the past preferences. Enjoy !

How you met ::

You went to see Jim and the Povolos play at a nearby park

You went to see Jim and the Povolos play at a nearby park. Meredith had been wanting to set you up with her friend Jeff for months. When she told you he was going to be playing with them today, you were nervous. Still, you were excited to finally see the guy she had told you so much about. On the way there, you started wondering if she had told him about you as well.

That question was answered as soon as you got there. The two of you made eye contact and a smile appeared on his face. He was somehow cuter in person than in the pictures Meredith had shown you. Throughout the set, you couldn't help watching Jeff. He was so into the music he was playing. You loved how passionate he seemed. He was having a great time.

After their set ended, you cheered loudly. Meredith laughed, slightly embarrassed by your enthusiasm. They took some time to talk to other friends and some fans before you approached them. Meredith pulled you into her warm embrace.

"I'm so glad you could come!"

"I'm so glad you invited me. You guys were so amazing!" She let you go and excused herself to start getting their things together. You were just watching her when someone said your name.

"(Y/n)?" You turned to look at the man. Jeff was smiling at you.

"Hey! Jeff, right?"

"Yeah!"

You guys chatted for a bit. He invited you to grab some food and you eagerly accepted. You gave Meredith a quick goodbye before walking off with Jeff. She was so proud of herself.

Couple thing you do (gif) ::