Prefs 5: How They Said "I Love You"

A/N
I'm sorry that some of these are longer than others. Sometimes I get an idea that I really love and feel like I have to go more in depth and sometimes they're simple. I hope you don't mind

Also, the song is one of my FAVE Disney songs of all time so please enjoy
——————

Joey Richter:

"Hey, Babe!" your boyfriend, Joey, called from the other room

"Hey, Babe!" your boyfriend, Joey, called from the other room. You walked to where he was. You saw that he was sitting at his computer.

"What is it?"

"Could you read this over for me? I'm working with Rosenthal on this scene for our show but I'm not sure if it sounds right."

"Sure," you agreed. You sat down in your own office chair and moved to be just over Joey's shoulder. "Who am I reading for?"

"Tatiana," he said. You looked at the page and got the feel for the scene. You started to speak but he cut you off. "I forgot to tell you that she speaks with a Russian accent!"

You looked at your boyfriend for a moment. "You want me to speak in a Russian accent? I'm not the actor here! That's you!"

"I know," he said, looking back at the screen. "But I need to really hear it how it's going to be said!" He gave you a puppy dog look and you knew there was no use. You rolled your eyes before speaking the line in the accent.

You guys got through the scene fairly well. Joey only stopped you twice. He was quickly changing the wording of the lines.

"What's your damage, man?!" you yelled. Joey looked up at you with surprise. You tried to stifle a laugh. "Sorry. I got a little carried away." He turned around his chair to face you.

"Y'know, when I first met you, I had no idea I'd love you this damn much." Your mouth fell agape.

"Joey," you started to say. He didn't let you finish. He kept talking.

"It's a bit shocking, honestly. I've never felt so much for one person before." You were just smiling up at him with a bright blush on your cheeks. "Except for maybe my mom. But that's in a much different way."

"God, you're such a dork," you said, releasing a laugh. You wrapped your arms tight around his neck and pulled his lips down to yours. He was smiling through the kiss. His hands gripped your waist, forcing you even closer together. You pulled back but he tried to continue the kiss. "And I love you, too."

"Thank god!" He quickly pressed his lips back to yours.

Darren Criss: