Prefs 1: How You Met

A/N
This is my first attempt at preferences. Please let me know if you liked this and I'll do more :))

((I'll still do my usual oneshots. Just thought I'd do some of these easier bits between big pieces. This way you guys don't have to wait so long for everything!))

Also! If there is someone you want preferences for that I didn't include, let me know and I will add them !
——————

Joey Richter:

People had just moved into the apartment next door to you

People had just moved into the apartment next door to you. A group of guys, more specifically. It was nearly midnight and they were making too much noise. You were trying to study for your upcoming finals. The racket made you almost miss living in the dorms.

After suffering for almost half an hour, you decided to tell them to be quite. You didn't care if they found it rude or if they called you a buzzkill. You needed to focus. You walked out of your apartment and stood in front of their door. You almost chicken out. You raised your fist and knocked a few times.

"I'll get it! It's probably, Dylan!" a voice called from inside. The door opened and revealed a handsome brunette. He looked down at you with confusion. His look, though, soon changed to a small smile. "Hello. Who might you be?"

"I live next door," you said, crossing your arms in front of your chest. "I came over here to ask you guys to keep the noise down. I'm trying to study for my finals and I can't focus over all of the yelling."

"Ah, I'm sorry. I'll tell them to keep it down." He was leaning against the door frame. The way he was looking at you caused you to blush under his gaze.

"Thank you."

"No problem. I'm Joey, by the way."

"I'm (y/n)."

"Well, I guess I'll see you around, (y/n)." He winked at you before shutting the door. You were left blinking on the other side with a light blush dusted across your cheeks.

Darren Criss:

Your best friend, Meredith, had convinced you to go to a wedding with her

Your best friend, Meredith, had convinced you to go to a wedding with her. You were very hesitant. You didn't know the couple that was getting married or any of the other guests. But Meredith begged, so you agreed. You were sitting down at the reception when the band started playing. You heard the singers voice and were immediately impressed. You looked up at the source of the voice. A handsome man with dark hair was belting out some cheesy love song that your parents probably loved.