Prefs 7: When you fight & how you make up

A/N
Hope you enjoy this one :))

(( Y/n/n = your nickname ))
———————

Joey Richter:

"What the hell!" Joey drops his backpack onto the ground

"What the hell!" Joey drops his backpack onto the ground. He slams the apartment door behind him. You keep walking. You don't want to look at him. You can't face him yet. "Why does this always happen! Every time we go out with your friends they spend the entire time dragging me through the mud!"

You just sigh and rub your temples. You know that saying anything will make things worse. When Joey's angry, he just has to let it out. It's better for everyone.

"I don't know how you can stand them!" he continues. You sit down on the couch and let your hands twist in your lap. He paces across the room as he's ranting. "My friends don't do this to you! My friends would never do this to you! How do you think this makes me feel? It makes me feel like shit!" He runs his hands through his long hair. His hands move then to rub his stubbled jaw. "How can you just let them act like that?" His voice was booming. You closed your eyes tight.

"Please stop yelling," you are able to squeak out. He shuts his mouth and looks down at you. He sees a tear fall down your cheek. His jaw clenches.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)." His voice is broken and barely a whisper. He doesn't step closer to comfort you. He keeps his distance. "Oh god I'm so sorry." His hands cover his face.

"It's alright, Joey." He looks at you again.

"No, it isn't. It's not alright at all. I'm overreacting and hurting you." He walks towards you and crouches down to be at your level. He cups your cheek with his hand, rubbing the wet spots. "I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you." You press your face against his hand.

"You're allowed to be mad though, Joey. I'm mad at them too." He kisses your forehead. "I'll talk to them, but I can't control them. They're their own people."

"I know."

Darren Criss: