Intruder // Brian Rosenthal & Reader

There was a bang from downstairs and I shot up in bed. I looked to see if Brian had noticed before remembering that he was in Chicago for another week. I sat silently for a moment before hearing another sound.

I slid out of bed quietly and threw on one of Brian's hoodies. I tip-toed to the bedroom door and picked an umbrella up off the ground. The door opened slowly and I walked quietly through the hall. When I reached the end of the hall I saw a shadow with its back to me in the kitchen. I crept up behind the intruder and hit them in the back with the umbrella.

"Ow!" He screamed falling forward into the counter. There was a bang and the man hit his face on a cupboard. "Jesus Christ, (y/n). It's me!"

I dropped the umbrella and realized what I had done.

"I'm so sorry, Brian! I thought you were some kind of robber," I rambled walking over to him. I turned him to face me and saw that his forehead was bleeding. "Oh my god!" I grabbed a washcloth and wet it before placing it to his head.

"It's okay," Brian said, wincing in pain.

"Wait. Why are you here? You're not supposed to come home until next Tuesday!"

"I wanted to surprise you!" Brian laughed. "That worked out well."

"Aw, Bri. Now I feel even worse!"

"Don't feel bad, sweetie. It's not your fault. I feel bad for scaring you!" I lifted the cloth and rinsed it. I pulled out the first aid kit and gave Brian a serious look.

"Do you want a Spongebob bandaid or a Batman one?"

"What do you think?" Brian laughed. I simply nodded and unwrapped a spongebob one. After positioning two on his forehead securely, I placed a kiss over them.

"Perfect," I laughed. Brian smiled and gave me a quick kiss.

"I can't believe I haven't seen you in three weeks," Brian sighed.

"I know! It's felt like months." Brian pulled me into a hug.

"Um, (y/n)?"

"Yea, Bri?"

"Is that my hoodie?"

------------
A/N:
Do you prefer the "___ X Reader" set up or the "____ X Random Name" set up?

Also, you can suggest scenarios and pairings if you want.