Mislead

So, a few days have passed and everyone thinks we've divorced - still. Even in our videos, Tina and Ryan seemed to have been more distant. That was, of course, not at all planned but we've had episodes included an old friend of Tina's arriving at the daycare, as well as Ryan's sister. Of course it wasn't actually his sister, it was a body actor - same for Tina's old friend. Anyway, the fans think Rashtyn is no longer and so do our friends. We haven't really spoken to our friends either with the whole moving house situation and settling in - also not having a computer set up properly doesn't help. Today's the day we break the ice, let everyone know they've been mislead with the tweet - non-intentionally, I suppose to some extent.

Ash503_official
(Feels good to finally say this) sorry to have kept you waiting on the endless amounts of questions about me and Ryan. We haven't split up and hopefully never will. We understand that the tweet could have mislead you slightly, but not to the point you all believe what one another are saying. I love Ryan and my kids too much to ever leave them and I hope Ryan feels the same.
|
It was not planned for Ryan and Tina to be distant from one another in the recent episodes - it was just a coincidence from the way things laid out. Reason for not being able to upload was because we moved house!! I'm so happy we are living as a family now, in our own place. Our setups weren't complete until yesterday when we uploaded after a mini break. Love you all, sorry for the misleading tweet ♥️

It's not long before I'm bombarded with instant responses.

0111011010001010
Phew thank the lord!

RashtynDaith52
Omg you would have killed me. Don't do that again please! Scared us all but glad to see you in a new house as a family.

GoodGuyFitz
Happy to see you moving up in the world of marriage. Looks like I don't need to whoop ya boys ass.
|
Ash503_official
I know right? Mature woman! XD and no, you do not need to whoop Ryan's ass.

McCreamy
My heart can relax now. Thank god you're still together.
|
Ash503_official
Of course, would never leave my Cutie.
|
McCreamy
Wow, the name is used in real life too XD
|
Ash503_official
Yup! 🤣

Skaoqoqi
Casually recovering back here

Administrationuwuomflul
EVERYONE RECOVER

Tobyonthetele
Congrats on the new house!
|
Ash503_official
😊😊♥️

Omegalol
First

FortniteAndy
Congrats Ash, Ryan and kids! Good on ya and no worries about the tweet.

Ryguyrocky
Of course I feel the same way love! I will never love a woman more than you and I never have done. I love you so so much, I wouldn't change anything for the world bby. You're my Tiger Girl, of course ♥️😊♥️
|
Ash503_official
Love you too Cutie ♥️ snuggles on the couch after?
|
Ryguyrocky
Yes love
|
Ash503_official
😊

Now that I'm satisfied with the happy response, I can now relax and have a good time. I can also get those cuddles from Ryan.

I'm streaming right now and at the beginning of the stream - apart from the obvious 'hello's' and 'how are you's' - the chat were all telling me how relieved they were thus morning when I told them nothing had happened. It made me laugh a little, I'll admit.

I'm concentrating so much in this round of competitive play on Overwatch and wrecking this Roadhog whilst playing Widowmaker as well as rushing the enemy team that I don't notice Ryan creeping up behind me - mainly because I don't look at my monitor and look at my face cam. Also because I don't hear him either. He waits till the round is over and plants his hands in my shoulders, scaring me and making me jump.

I catch my breath, turning around to face him whilst chuckling slightly. "Ryan! Don't do that, you scared me!"

"Sorry love. Twitter told me to"

"You mean you thought of the idea and asked your followers to approve of it"

"On twitter"

I give in to a small laugh, making Ryan laugh at his stupidity too. "yes, on twitter can't forget that bit. Big key to the explanation". He hums, pulling up a chair and sitting with me whilst I end the stream. "we should probably visit the others. Seeing as we won't see them unless we go to some sort of party or event, or a gathering we will need to visit them at some point."

"True. Come on, I'll go get the kids and you can pack the small backpack with the kids' things in it"

"Okay.". He puts the chair back and leaves the room with me to get the kids.  I head to the utility room to get out the small backpack and then pack some dialers, wipes, kids books and colouring stuff etc to entertain them if they get bored of the TV or don't want to watch it.

Ten minutes later and were getting in the car and driving to our old house where the others still live. That place has a lot of memories in it. The only guys left are Tyson, Matt and Burt. Zach lives with his soon to be wife Megan and of course me, Ryan and the kids just moved into our own house. Tyson doesn't yet live with his girlfriend but I'm sure he will soon and then that leaves Matt and Burt. Matt also has Ryan's brother Tom as his boyfriend and I think they are in the process of moving in together some time soon. Wow, that means Burt is left in his own. Him and Shelby aren't dating anymore meaning he's going to have to rent a smaller place on his own or live with his parents again.

Fifteen minutes pass and we arrive at the house. Ryan knocks on the door before unlocking it with the key he still has whilst I get the kids out the car and hand the backpack to Ryan. I lock the car and enter after Ryan, letting the kids roam around.

"Hey guys, we're back for a visit!" I call out and soon Matt enters the living room, giving us both a welcoming hug.

"Hey! Congrats on the new house guys! Not going to lie but you did scare me and have me believe you were divorcing" Matt tells us with a laugh.

"Thank you" Ryan starts. "and we would never!"

"The others are out back. Barbecue tonight. Wanna stay and join in?"

"Sure, come on kiddos. Going into the garden"