Struggles

You could have told me preparing for a child was hard work - especially when it's a secret. The amount of trust I've put in myself and Ash together to not tell the others we are expecting a baby and have bought our own house is unbelievable. I'm quite astonished I've succeeded to this point. We've only got a few months left of this now though thankfully.

The pains for Ash have gotten more intense since the one she had during the proper life yoga video and I feel for her. Not in that way! Jeez. I feel sorry for her and such, should have worded it like that shouldn't I. The pains come at the right times as well which is handy. She doesn't get them during recording sessions apart from the odd one or two which are normally ones she can deal with and you can't tell. None of our fans have suspected anything and neither have our mates. Well they know something is up but they haven't guessed correctly. The only downside to the fact that the pains don't come during the day really, is that they come at night. So when we are trying to sleep, Ash is in pain and it breaks my heart to see her like this. She's so fragile and precious and she hasn't experienced this before. I don't think this was quite what she expected and it's definitely by what I expected however none the less, we are dealing with it to the best we can and we are getting there. It's a long and rough road but I know we'll power through it.

Currently, Zach and Megan are making tea and I'm live streaming whilst Ash rests. Matt is making a proper dummies video with Burt and Darzerth and as for Tyson, well he's enjoying life with his new girlfriend.

Scanning over the chat, I notice a question that has been popping up by the same person directed towards Ash and I. It reads: Something's different with Ash lately. She's often looked in pain in the background of other people's vlogs and stuff. Is she okay?

My heart kind of skips a beat when I read it, scared thinking that someone knows she's pregnant. Not even the others know or even Ash's best friend Ley - then you know it's a secret if Ash hasn't even told Ley. I act my mini panic of cool with a deep breathe and a sigh. "Is Ash okay? Yeah she's fine. She hasn't been in pain lately, you sure it was pain she looked in?".

After a few minutes, I spot the username of the same person and read what they replied with. Yeah, she was holding her stomach and her facial expressions from what could be seen showed her stomach hurt.

"Huh? I'll ask her about it when she wakes up eventually.". Just before I return to looking at my gameplay, I notice the same username again and decide to read it. When I do, my eyes widen slightly - making sure it isn't noticeable - and I swear my heart was going a thousand beats per second - unrealistic I know, I'm trying to describe how I'm feeling in this moment in time.

Wait, is Ash pregnant?

I shake my head in disbelief of what I've just read. No. She's never been in pain during the day as of lately - it's always been a night which is inconvenient sleep wise but I've already told you all about that. How? How did they guess that?

I decide to ignore it and continue on with the game however as the stream goes on, more and more people catch on. They even start describing pictures and clips from people's videos that show it's a possibility and thus just makes my heart race - and not in a good way. Every time I look at chat, I ignore the comments about Ash being pregnant and answer and reply to those who are on about other things.

However,

I don't manage to escape it for long as I get a donation. Now that may seem good, which it is, but the message sent with it leaves me no other option but to respond.

My computer makes the donation sound, soon followed by a robotic voice. "since you haven't been noticing the comments about Ash, we thought we'd give this ago". The message stops there.

Confused, I pause my game and look over at my second monitor and at the chat. I see that they're all saying how the next person to donate should leave a message with it asking if Ash is pregnant. I scroll up and see the idea had been around for about at least 10 minutes.

"Um?" I start. "uh, thank you for the $2 donation rashtyn_daith.". I laugh as I notice the username is mine and Ash's names combined - Ryan Damon and Ashtyn Faith. Huh. Never really realised it would make Rashtyn Daith. Silly how that amuses me.

I shrug of the message as pretending as if I didn't know what they were on about. It's a fair reason as the message didn't tell me anything of what they were saying however I've known all along.

A few minutes later, I receive yet another donation along with the donation sound and the robotic voice again.

"Seeing as you'll only notice this question this way: Is Ash expecting? Like is she pregnant?"

I give a nervous chuckle as trying to act cool, calm and collected. "uh no. No she isn't. At least not that I know of anyway" why would I say that?? That just makes them think that maybe she could be. God I'm an idiot sometimes. "no. No she isn't. She has most likely stubbed her toe or something. There's many places in the office house were all of us have stubbed our toes many times and boy does it hurt." I hope I covered that one up okay.

I give a sigh of relief when I read them all just shrugging it off and leaving the subject alone. Thank God they don't know.