Problems

I wake up to the sound of crying.

Me and Ash wake up and I look at the time whilst Ash gets out of bed and heads to Freddie's crib to shush him. The red lines of the clock say 2:00 AM.

God sake.

At least they learn to sleep more.

Our door slowly opens and my heart skips a beat, thinking it's one of the boys. Luckily, it wasn't. A small figure stands in the door was silently.

"Mommy, Daddy" sobs the small figure known as my daughter Emily.

"Yes?" I answer.

"Who is crying?"

"Your little brother. Would you like to see him again?". I see the outline of Emily and see her head nod. She comes over to our bed and climbs in whilst Ash brings Freddie to the bed. She gets in and sits up. I bring Emily closer to me and Ash lies Freddie down gently in front of her.

We watch as a smile is brought to her face and she begins to gently stroke the top of Freddie's head and his arm. She then moves on to cuddling him. Well tries to.

I laugh quietly as she attempts to cuddle him and decide to help her out. She shuffles backwards a bit and gets comfy and then I place Freddie on her lap. She smiles wider - if even possible at this point - and holds him. Freddie soon falls to sleep in her arms, Emily following not long after that. Ash brings Emily under the covers to cuddle her whilst she sleeps whilst I lie Freddie in his crib once more. Thankfully he stays asleep.

I give Emily a kiss on top of her head and Ash a proper kiss. I feel her smile into the kiss and I smile too. She wraps her arms around my neck and I move closer to her - mainly so I can move so I'm above her. We give each other kisses, giving us breathing times every once in a while to catch up on breath. Our tongues fight for dominance - mine winning - but I soon snap back into reality. "babe". She hums. "we can't do this here, the kids are here. Both of them"

She giggled quietly. "oh yeah, good save."

I chuckle too and move myself off of Ash and lie next to her, Emily sleeping peacefully between us. We spoon and Ash lifts Emily up and places her Infront her so me and Ash could spoon properly.

I honestly couldn't have asked for it any other way.

Bang.

Bang. 

Bang.

"Wake up guys! We have visitors!" I hear Zach shouts from the other side of the door after banging on it.

I slowly sit up, rubbing my eyes and yawning. "okay okay, I'm up"

"Good. Now hurry up and get changed and get downstairs. We can't keep them waiting"

His footsteps start off loud but slowly fade away as he makes his way downstairs. I begin to get changed and sort myself out, telling Ash to get ready when she woke up. Emily wakes up not long after and I dress her in something decent for visitors to see her in. I then change Freddie's diaper and Ash feeds him before changing him into a little onesie. Together, as a happy family, we all make our downstairs and into the living room where there's a sight to see.

A horrible one.

My eyes widen as I spot two familiar adults that I despise with a passion. They only have one child that loves them out of the 5 they birthed into the world. The one that loves them happens to be horrible and the things he doesn't and attempts are outrageous.

The adults.

And Rob.

The three people I hate most on the earth are sat in the living room of the YouTube household. However. To make up for it Cam, Toby, Jay and Smii7y are stood in the corner.

"Morning boys - and Megan" I say, ignoring the three idiots.

"Morning Damen's" they reply.

"Who's the kiddo?" Megan asks.

"Something that keeps us up at night I'll tell you that" I laugh, Ash laughing along too.

"It's the new addition to the Damen family. His name is Freddie. And he's out newborn baby son" Ash gives me a side on cuddle and makes her way over to the others do they can look at Freddie.

I feel tugging on my jeans and I look down to see Emily making grabby hands. I laugh as I pick her up and place her on the counter. She smiles along with a giggle and it's adorable. She's an amazing daughter and I love her to bits. I'm so proud of Ash coping with the unexpected pregnancy/arrival of Emily. She's a strong girl. A brave one.

There's some cereal already out so I make some breakfast for Emily and sit her down at the breakfast bar so she can eat it. Once she's sorter, I make myself some tea and head over to Cam, Toby and Jay. "boys!"

They all look up with a big smile on all their faces which puts a smile on mine. "Ryan!"

"Hey, how you all holding up? Haven't spoken in ages."

"Agreed" says Toby. "I've been good. So has Cam"

"Ah, you still together?"

"Yup"

"Awe yay!"

Cam puts his arm around Toby and pulls him close, planting a kiss atop his head. "still love this one to bits"

"You guys are too cute. And Jay! How are you?"

"I'm doing great. How are you doing? See you got a new addition" He smiles as he looks over at both my kids.

"We all doing well. New addition Freddie is troublesome in the night sometimes - waking up in the middle of the night and crying. We holding up though"

"That's kids for us though"

"See you did a face reveal a couple months back"

He chuckles. "yeah. Felt good to put it out there finally. Still socially awkward as always"

"Don't worry about it. Got in a realtionship yourself?"

"No, still single. However"

"Oh?" Cam chirps up.

"I may or may not be speaking to someone"