Ill

"Hi everyone! Hello Tina" I greet everyone with a smile and I wink at Tina thinking back to yesterday's episode where Ryan asked out Tina.

"Hi Cutie!"

"Is there some sort of chemistry going on between you two?" Asks Director.

"No!" I snap.

"Ok Ok."

"Anyway Guys, I have something really fun planned. Today-" I'm cut off by the sound of a male voice entering the room.

"- It's Everyday Bro with the Disney channel flow. 5 mil on YouTube in 6 months, never done before." This man appears to be rapping terribly. Or singing. Either one, it's bad.

I can hear Director already laughing his head off so I slowly turn around to find none other, than Thomas standing there. "Thom- Thomas?! Are you ok?!"

"I'm back Kids. And Director."

"Hi!" Greets Director as he laughs. He can't stop and it's only adding to the laughter of hearing Thomas trying to rap.

After a good laugh, we all eventually calm down and at this point I'm on the floor I was laughing that much.

"Oh god. Can I have a bit of help here Tina?"

"Sure.". Tina stands up and helps me up from the floor.

"Thanks Tina. God, I can't take this". I start laughing again but manage to stop myself before I can't breathe or something.

"It's too much to handle". She hugs me, wrapping her arms around my waist and me, forgetting that everyone else doesn't know about us and also forgetting that they're there, I hug Tina back too cutely for the others to handle as their smiles grow.

"Called it!" Shouts Cookie. Director smiles,

"Awe"

I frown. "What? We are not dating!"

"Dang it!" Complains Cookie.

Director shrugs. "Cute hug though."

"And?" Asks Tina.

"Whatever."

"Ok, gotta go." I say to get away from this topic of conversation.

"I'm coming too!"

"Ok. Bye everyone else.". Me and Tina wave bye to everyone else as they say bye to us.

Once we're outside, I turn to Tina. "You know Tina, I love you."

"I know, I love you too Cutie." She replies with a smile. She's so adorable so I pick her up and spin us around once or twice before placing her down. She giggles and I kiss her. "awe". I wonder what Ash feels like/ thinks when k kiss Tina considering she plays Tina.

"This whole dating thing is easier then I thought. Hiding it from others is a whole other story."

She giggles. "I know."

"Guys!" Shouts Director, making me jump.

"Yeh?" I ask, turning around to face him.

"There's no daycare tomorrow. There's been a leak so yeh."

"Yay." Cheers Tina.

"Alright. No daycare tomorrow!" I realise that as I say that, my voice breaks in the middle of it making Director chuckle,

"That was a great voice break Ryan."

"Shut up!"

"It was cute!" Defends Tina.