Family

It feels.. different when I wake up.

There's a new scent, a new atmosphere, new surroundings and new memories eagerly waiting to be made. The house is.. how to put it? The house is different in general, yes, but it's got a different energy to it. For example, say you go ghost hunting or you're a paranormal investigator, when you visit a haunted building the energy is quite different than you are used to. It's all eery like and strange. It's new, it's different - like our new house.

Don't get me wrong here, I don't mind it all, it's just occurred to me but it's alright. Nothing to be bothered about.

As I get out of bed and make my way to the kitchen, the fresh smell of bacon and eggs fills the kitchen. I look over to the cooker and find Ryan making breakfast and I smile at this.

"Morning Ryan, making breakfast for a change?".

He chuckles. "oh shush you. But yes. Morning Ash"

"I presume the kids are still asleep? If they aren't then they're being awfully quiet"

"Nah, they're still asleep". He turns around, embracing me in a warm hug as he kisses the top of my head. I smile, looking up at him and kissing him on the lips. "love you"

"Love you too". He smiles. "I'm going to check on the kids, make sure they're alright"

"Okay love" he resumes cooking as I make my way into Emily's room.

Her room is filled with toys and children's books with colourful walls and bright pictures that bring happiness. Joy fills your heart from your first step into the room. There's a warmth to the room that seems to make you unable to lose the smile that's brought to your face. Kids rooms, they're just rooms of excitement, happiness and joy. I love it.

I spot her still peacefully asleep so I quietly exit her room and then go into Freddie's. Freddie's room is a mixture of blue, orange, and purple. More stereotypical colours for boys - except for purple, that has no stereotype really. His crib sits nicely in the corner - diagonally with a window either side. His floor is soft and fluffy so it's isn't hard when he crawls around - a nice cushioning for if he ever falls over. Again, there's a smile on your face when you enter as your heart booms with a buzzing excitement, happiness. Stuffed teddies placed around the room, with cute pictures dotted on the walls. Again, I love it.

Freddie is snoring away in his crib, wrapped in his blanket and cuddling close to his teddy that he's had from birth. Seeing as they're sleeping, I'll just chill on the couch whilst i wait for breakfast.

When I load up my phone, I'm bombarded with comments from my latest tweet about not being able to upload. I remember it now; the plan, the early reactions. Quite funny to some extent yet slightly mean on the viewers in a way I suppose. I decide to check a few of them out.

RashtynDaith52
Whaaaaa? No kidding, you guys split? Divorced? What will happen to the videos?

That's a good point. If we ever divorced - which from the way things are, we hopefully never will - what would happen to the videos? It would be awkward at first, yes, but would it stay awkward and weird? Would we have to discontinue the series from the uncomfortableness. My character Tina would probably have to be redone and maybe bits about Ryan's character. It would be a pain and I hope we never split. I can't wait to tell them all we haven't divorced.

GoodGuyFitz
Ash what on Earth has happened? Do I have to whoop his ass?

01110111000010010
Oml this cant be happening.

Sammyboi
But what about the kids?

Uuywbwjossns
...

sxm_green
Uhhh whatt

It takes me a lot of will not to tell them then and there. But thankfully Ryan calls out for breakfast. Yummy!

Hai! Sorry this one was short, my apologies. If you have any ideas for chapters, comment them! I'd love to hear your suggestions and it will also give me inspiration for future chapters. Lovely Day For It! (And happy New Year's Day) Bai xx