Goldycorn No More?

"Ry! Goldy and Unicorn are here!" My mom shouts

I sigh. "Ok! Send them up!"

"Awe." Says Ash, smiling.

"What?"

"your "Mum" calls you Ry"

"Yeh. She doesn't call me Charlie anymore seeing as we moved back to Texas. There's the odd occasion where she calls me Charlie."

"I'm calling you Ry as well as Ryan and Cutie now!"

"Oh God. Just kidding. Go ahead.". We laugh and at that moment, Goldy bursts through my bedroom door - Unicorn not far behind.

"Hello love birds." She says, hugging Ash and me.

"we are not dating!!"

"just messing with ya."

"Whatever."

"we decided to join come over because we don't know what to do when there is no daycare." Unicorn informs us.

"I get ya'"

"we could always just go back to daycare and use the portal." Ash suggests.

"I guess but we would need Matt to make it more fun because he always is stupid and dies and Ryan always annoys him so it wouldn't be as fun." Says Unicorn.

"And we cant exactly tell Director to come into the portal with us as we aren't exactly allowed because daycare is out for another week." Goldy adds.

"it's only a week. I'm sure we can all wait a week." Says Ash.

"Yeh."

"guess so. Ryan are you Ok? You haven't spoken much." Unicorn Asks.

"Hm?" I realise I literally have said nothing. "I'm fine. Just... thinking I guess."

"forgot to bring yourself back to earth from mind mania."

"exactly. Just thinking about the good moments of 2017. Seeing as it is 2018 tomorrow."

"Oh Yeh!!" Ash cheers. "Party?"

"Yeh Party?" Goldy repeats.

I shrug. "I mean, I don't see why not."

"Yay."

"tonight. Everyone. At daycare. All nighter I guess."

"Me and Goldy will get ready and meet you there." Says Unicorn.

"Ok. Bye!"

"Bye!". Both him and Goldy leave and I turn to Ash who is very hyped up now.

"This is going to be fun!"

"Agreed" I smile, giving Ash a kiss before standing up. "Let's Get ready."

"Ok."

"your clothes are in the single section by the way". She's stayed over that many times she now has her own section for clothes the adults wash for her when she's not sleeping over so she always has clothes ready for her here.

"Alright. I need to get something from my house. I'll meet you there."

"You sure?"

"Yeh."

"Hello" I give a little wave as I enter the daycare room to greet Goldy and Unicorn who are the first ones to be there.

"Where is Ash?" Goldy Asks.

"getting something from her house."

"Ah right."

"Where is everyone sleeping?"

"I would like to sleep near Sal". Damn. That's gonna cause a problem. Way to go Goldy

"Luke?". Not called him that for a while.

"next to goldy." He mutters.

"I'm sleeping near the wall next to Sal though" Goldy states.

I look over at Unicorn who looks both suspicious and mad. And also upset. "are you.... crushing on him?"

"no"

"Luke, not the time." I input but I'm soon told off.

"no!! Ryan shush!" Says Unicorn, his voice a little louder.

"No! This isn't the time For arguing!!!". I'm trying. I'm trying and it's clearly not going to do anything is it?

"well Janet is cheating on me!!"

"Says who!!??"

"I don't care that I want to sleep near Sal!! Why does it matter to you?" Goldy Asks, her voice, too, a little louder.

"You could be cheating on me!

"says who?!"

"Well why do you want to sleep with Sal?!"

"Not with! Next to!"

"You know what I meant."

She sighs. It's clear she's getting frustrated now - as is Unicorn. "Because I haven't seen him in ages and he is my best guy friend!! Got a problem?!"

"Yeh! You could be having an affair with him!!"

"PLEASE" I shout but no one listens.

"Well that's that!! We are over!! Not allowed to have fun with other guys. Pfft.". An angry goldy folds her arms and pouts.

"Janet!". Again, no one pays attention to me.

"What?!" Unicorn is as shocked as I am however he soon grunts and shrugs. "Fine!!!"

"Crud." I mutter.

"no!!" Says Ash, entering the room after they've stopped shouting.

"Guys.."

"What?!" Both Unicorn And Goldy say in unison. They realise who they're talking to a calm down a little. "Oh. Sorry."

"call it off. You guys obviously need to... sort things out.."

"You Ok?" Ash Asks me.

"Yeh... just remembered when Ryan and Tina had a forced break up... but, Anyways. I'll tell others it is off. Goldy, Unicorn - you sort out."

"What? Awe...." Goldy friend however on the other hand, Unicorn shrugs and starts to walk out,

"I'm leaving. Bye."

Goldy sighs. "Same. Bye." She, too, leaves shortly after Unicorn leaving just me and Ash.

"Oh. Bye?" Says Ash.

I text to the others and tell them the whole thing is off along with a short story of what happened and I sigh. "Let's just go."

"that really hit you didn't it"

"Yeh.... I'm fine now."

"It's ok. They'll sort things out"

"It's just... there was no need for those drastic measures y'know. Shocked me"

"Yeah.."